Search results

1. C

Canon 5D mark IV + EF 35 mm F/1.4L II USM autofocus problems

Same the R and EF35II combo !
  2. C

First time lapse vidieo using EOS R (love it too!!)

Bravo ! Hard work, great results.
  3. C

EOS R

EOS R
  4. C

A few more images of the Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L USM leak out ahead of this week’s announcement

I'm surprised. This is not my experience with the EOS R + EF 35 f / 1.4 II. I had problems with the 5D mark III but not with R.
  5. C

Canon 35 mm F1.4L II USM. Strange sound inside. Bad copy?

The first thing: same here, some longitudinal play. There is also an internal clunking but not too high, I dont think it can be called a problem.
  6. C

Is the RF 28-70 f2 trying to be too many things at once?

First Looks at Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Lens Image Quality from TDP. It is better on 35mm f4.0 than RF 35f1.8 macro any aperture
  7. C

How are you setting up your EOS R

click the trash and it will come to center
  8. C

Teardown of the R-Camera

Mr. Cicala's answer to the same question : "It is magnesium alloy, as they say, but it's got quite a different feel to it."
  9. C

EOS R first impressions - post your hands-on impressions here

Brian posted his EOS R review: "I have a lot to say about this camera and most of it is very positive." https://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EOS-R.aspx
  10. C

Re: Canon 600EXII-RT

Canon 600EX-RT I is "Made in Japan" - 2012 until 2016. Canon 600EX-RT II is "Made in China" from 05.2016.
  11. C

Update: Canon Speedlite 600 EX II-RT & EF-M 28mm f/3.5 IS STM Specifications

another plus for mark II: made in china instead of japan.
  12. C

Update: Canon Speedlite 600 EX II-RT & EF-M 28mm f/3.5 IS STM Specifications

This is the rumored mark II: Size X 143.2Mm X 78.7Mm 122.7Mm and this is from TDP for mark I: 79.7 x 142.9 x 124.5mm These are millimeters, Only 0.3 mm height diference...
  13. C

Review - Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II by LensRentals.com

Finally lenstip's review here
  14. C

Zeiss 28mm f1.4 Otus APO-Distagon

Now 5DSr comparison available on TDP
  15. C

Zeiss 28mm f1.4 Otus APO-Distagon

First Looks at Zeiss 28mm f/1.4 Otus Lens Image Quality from TDP.
  16. C

35 L II, loose front end?? (Perhaps built in shock absorber?)

Re: 35 L II, loose front end?? You are welcome. I hope that soon you will fully enjoy this excellent lens.
  17. C

Re: 35 L II, loose front end?? Indeed, in the case of tilting while holding it down on the table, you don't need too much pressure. My opinion is that this movement has nothing to do with the autofocus unpredictability.
  18. C

Re: 35 L II, loose front end?? I noticed this move only after you wrote about this problem. On my copy this movement is possible only through a strong pressure on the ring.
  19. C

Re: 35 L II, loose front end?? It's a small gap (about 1 - 1,5mm). The hood mount (only the first front ring, it has no connection with first glass lens) has an axial movement on a very hard steel spring. I think it's about amortization in case of accidental fall.