Search results

1. Tremotino

Industry News: Sony Introduces the High-resolution A7R IV with World’s First 61.0 MP Back-illuminated, Full-frame Image Sensor

nonsense, you can't have the awesome Rf lensea for e mount. Tjey would be unaffordable
  2. Tremotino

Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II information [CR1]

why not RF with adapters?
  3. Tremotino

IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

I still hope the high mp aensor will be something like the sigma Foveon X3 sensor with 3 layers. it would be my dream camera. Image quality would be soo much better, not sure about the color science
  4. Tremotino

As many as 7 new RF lenses coming in 2019 [CR2]

ahaha you are funny :'D
  5. Tremotino

DPReview: Canon EOS R vs Nikon Z 6 vs Sony a7 III, which is best?

Eye-AF is a good example. Nowadays people are like: You can't take an eye-sharp portrait without Eye-AF, that's too difficult. Just because there exist Eye-AF, it's not a must have feature for great pictures or a great camera. Are the other photographers all idiots because they don't use...
  6. Tremotino

You need to think one step further, just as simple as that. we know exactly what canon will bring to the market in the next 3 years for the rf system and we know also that it won't happen from one day to another. So just let canon bring out the high mp camera, the sports camera, they will for...
  7. Tremotino

it was new :) I got a refund of 400€ for my old camera and I don't like to buy online
  8. Tremotino

ebay.de for example or since pounds are so week you can buy from uk for similar € prices. I think, if I do more research I will find even cheaper reliable offers.
  9. Tremotino

Bullshit :ROFLMAO: official price from canon.de 2499€ in Munich you can buy it for 2299€ (in a well known store, where I bought it) and internet of course cheaper for 1800€ I'm really sorry if in your Europe it's so expensive...
  10. Tremotino

In Europe the price for the eos R in the internet is about 1800€ (inc adapter). the sony A7 iii 1750€ The eos r kit about 2500€ I think its a fair price ;)
  11. Tremotino

A little bit off topic: Bashing (Eos R) and seriousness of reviews - post serious EOS R reviews

maybe this review suits you. I agree with him, the AF-nose-problem is in my case not like he explained but yeah.. make your one opinion
  12. Tremotino

Canon EOS R usability issues

I tested the eos R one day long. You are absolutely right! It took me half an hour to fully understand how to customise and setup the camera for my personal use. In my opinion it's a step forward in terms of usability and camera control, give that you are open to new technologies and...
  13. Tremotino

Another interview about the EOS R and talk of an APS-C EOS R Body

I think, canon can build an M-lookalike camera with the RF system when the right time comes. They will bring out "RF-S lenses, similar to the M Lenses and abandone the m system, or at least address it for the beginners and not for the enthusiasts.
  14. Tremotino

A pair of 24-70mm f/2.8L IS lenses coming in 2019? [CR2]

I'm one of these :p
  15. Tremotino

So far so good, the Canon EOS R pleasantly surprised Jared

This is the perfect camera for my use. I really start liking the eos R camera, it's exactly what I need. Who cares about video? 4k? What are they complaining? Get a RED or something. I like to take pictures. And this camera is at least as good as 5dmk4 for a better price. So happy not to have...
  16. Tremotino

Article: Canon's 4000D and the Race to the Bottom

I'm not an expert in IPhone photography, but why is he comparing a dslr with an apsc sensor with a phone camera? Are phone cameras really that good?! :o you can't even zoom nor holt it propertly in your hands and ovf is nonexisting. My cheap china phone costs 110€ and does 95% what an Iphone...
  17. Tremotino

Industry News: Sony Develops a Back-Illuminated CMOS Image Sensor with Pixel-Parallel A/D Converter

Re: Industry News: Sony Develops a Back-Illuminated CMOS Image Sensor with Pixel-Parallel A/D Conver I don't what I should do with a rolling shutter wikia page, but he will know.. :o I only attend one university lesson of industrial image processing in Europe, maybe in Japan the don't cook...
  18. Tremotino

Industry News: Sony Develops a Back-Illuminated CMOS Image Sensor with Pixel-Parallel A/D Converter

Re: Industry News: Sony Develops a Back-Illuminated CMOS Image Sensor with Pixel-Parallel A/D Conver I think this isn't a good idea, for any reason. The mechanical shutter isn't an issue, it works just fine. This kind of sensor is inefficient in many kind of views.
  19. Tremotino

New Phantom v2640 Ultrahigh-Speed Camera Achieves Unmatched 4-Mpx Resolution

No, of course not ;D For example the record the combustion in an engine is a common use, so you can calibrate your data from simulation. Normally photographers say you need to catch the richt moment, with this camera you simply catch the hole moment and choose the best picture afterwards :D
  20. Tremotino

The Coming EF-M Prime to be 50mm Equivalent for APS-C EOS M [CR2]

I'm so sorry for you :-\ what's wrong with the 50mm 1:1.4 and 50mm 1:1.2 L canon lenses ?