Search results

1. L

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Bald Eagle in motion (immature). These photos were taken near Eagle's Island on the St. Lawrence River, QC, Canada Canon 7D mk2 with Canon 500mm f4.0, 1/1000 s, f7.1, ISO 400
  2. L

Osprey. This photo was taken near Eagle's Island on the St. Lawrence River, QC, Canada Canon 7D with Canon 400mm f5.6, 1/2000 s, f7.1, ISO 800
  3. L

Bald Eagle (immature). This photo was taken near Eagle's Island on the St. Lawrence River, QC, Canada Canon 7D with Sigma 150-500 zoom at 213mm, 1/2000 s, f5.6, ISO 800 , handhell
  4. L

Yellow-headed caracara, Panama Canal area Canon 7D with Canon 500mm f4, Canon 580EX II, handheld 1/2000 s, f4, ISO 400, with flash.
  5. L

The stabilisation on the Canon 500mm f4 is amazing!
  6. L

I was in a small boat in a lagoon at the end of afternoon when the sun was falling, it was in the north of Margarita Island, Venezuela. Suddenly there were a lot of pelicans landing on the trees, and the one I photographed seemed to land in my direction with the sun in his back!! I just had...
  7. L

Brown Pelican with sun backlight, handheld Canon 40D with Sigma 50-500mm zoom at 403mm, 1/4000 s, f6.3, ISO 200, -1 00 eV . . .
  8. L

Thank you for letting me know about the breed and the details.
  9. L

Tricolored Egret Canon 7D Mk2 with Canon 500mm f4 lens, handheld. 1/800 s, f5, ISO 250 for the first ones, and 1/640, f5, ISO 250 for the last one. These photos were taken near Eagle Island on the St. Lawrence River, QC, Canada
  10. L

I really like your pictures of birds of prey flying in the rain, they are very detailed and natural. Congratulations!
  11. L

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

I like the sleek and minimalist side of this camera with the EG-E1 extension grip and mount adapter, all for $1299 usd, it will probably be my first full frame camera. Also I already have several EF lenses that I could use and this is a plus for me. I must admit that the 24-105 f/4L kit lens...
  12. L

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

I think this camera will be very popular, by its shape and performance. Seems to be a finished product and not a pre-production. Canon will sell a lot of them. More R lenses are coming and it proves Canon's seriousness. The only problem with this device will be the complainers with their...
  13. L

Show your Bird Portraits

Very Great shot !
  14. L

Show your Bird Portraits

Very good picture, and at ISO 2000 with no noise! My 7DII need to be replace. The 100-400L II lens also is very sharp.
  15. L

Show your Bird Portraits

Hi, Is there a way to add or see EXIF data to photos already published on your site? THANK YOU !
  16. L

Show your Bird Portraits

Gamboa and Pipeline road Long-billed hermit Masked Tityra keel-billed toucan Rufous Motmot Glittering-throated emerald ? ? ? Gamboa and Pipeline road Feel free to let me know if I make any mistakes in identifying birds.
  17. L

Show your Bird Portraits

Thank you for your comment. Sometime i become lost ! I'm going to make the change.
  18. L

Show your Bird Portraits

I took these pictures near the Gamboa Resort. There a lot of birds in Panama. Trogon Kite Kite
  19. L

Show your Bird Portraits

I have been to Costa Rica twice, in 2015 and 2016. We started our 2015 trip from Tortuguero where we spent three days. After that we rented an SUV for the rest of our trip. We went to the Sarapiqui River, then the Arenal region, Monteverde, San Luis, Tarcoles, Puntarena and Jaco and I forget...
  20. L

Show your Bird Portraits

Thank you very much, I'll post more.