Search results

  1. Sean C

    Where to buy focus ring rubber?

    My Canon 28mm F1.8 focus ring rubber has turned sticky. Where is the best place to order a replacement in the US? I think the part number is ya2-2235-0000. Do they just roll on or is there an adhesive?