Search results

1. L

Firmware: Canon EOS R v1.4.0, this is a major firmware update (Update: Firmware removed)

For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day because he realized he forgot some stuff. Therefore the LORD blessed the firmware update and made it holy.
  2. L

An RF mount L macro lens will be announced alongside the high-megapixel EOS R camera

It has an additional card slot and it will give the camera 24p!
  3. L

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

My neighbour's uncle knows the hairdresser of the Canon CEO's third cousin's dog and he told me that there will be a hole in the camera body of the high megapixel EOS R camera right where the joystick is supposed to be. The user has to put his tongue into the hole and by doing so he can select...
  4. L

Patent: 83mp full-frame image sensor from Canon

I can't wait for the announcement because all the time people were crying "oh nooo, Canon has no professional R camera!" but with the 83mp R camera people will be crying " oh nooo, Canon has no professional R camera and the existing one is way too expensive!". (My guess is that this 83mp R...
  5. L

Canon to announce EOS-1D X equivalent EOS R system camera in 2021?

Last Friday in November. Well, someone could get really good camera deals on Sunday or Cyber Monday which would be both in December but most of the good deals should be already be gone.
  6. L

The only reason to buy the 90D in December is if you were in a coma on Black Friday.
  7. L

It's called love. And if you buy full-frame you will get it in 24p!
  8. L

Preorder the Canon EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS & RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS

In other news: Here in Germany the new APS-C camera Sony A6600 will cost 1600 Euros. The Sony A7 III costs 1950 Euros and due to the price difference I wouldn't even be thinking to get the A6600.
  9. L

Canon releases an interim financial report

Canon should close 90% of their camera factories and only sell the M50. To become stronger they have to learn from Sony's success and release a new M50 every 6 months. To become more hip with all those influencers and content creators Canon should fly all loyal Canon using Youtubers on an island...
  10. L

We’ve received the pricing for the new RF lenses

Looking at these lenses and the possible price of Canon's upcoming mirrorless version of the EOS 5DSR, I'm about to sell my house, my car and my wife. Oh wait, that sounds very unsophisticated. I'm not selling the car.
  11. L

Canon EOS M6 Mark II promotional video appears to have leaked

Shut up and take my money, Canon!
  12. L

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

I wanna thank Australia for Hugh Jackman, Margot Robbie, AC/DC and the Canon leaks.
  13. L

An APS-C sensor equipped EOS R camera mentioned again [CR1]

The classic situation: Just wait for Nikon. If Nikon does it, Canon will do it, too.
  14. L

An RF super telephoto zoom on the way, likely in late 2020 [CR1]

I'm a little bit sad that they killed the long rumored EF 100-600mm or 200-500mm (I guess that was the so called supertelephoto zoom lens from the article).
  15. L

Canon EOS 90D and Canon EOS M6 Mark II announcements coming at the end of August

I'd like to point out that if the 90D for whatever reason becomes a flop at specs, Canon will do nothing because they don't care. I'd like to point out that if the 90D for whatever reason becomes a flop at sales, Canon will just lower the price a little bit faster than they intended to do. There...
  16. L

Canon EOS 90D and Canon EOS M6 Mark II announcements coming at the end of August

According to Sonyalpharumors Sony will launch most likely two new APS-C E-Mount cameras at the end of the month. Once more new Sony stuff when Canon had the same plan. While my normal reaction for the last weeks was that Canon wouldn't get bashed by photography pages / people for their two...
  17. L

A new EOS Rebel is coming this month, possibly an EOS Rebel T8i or entry level EOS M camera[CR1]

I wonder about the specs and the price. I mean the awareness of mirrorless cameras like the Fujifilm X-Txx series or the Sony A6xxx series is growing and even Canon's own cameras like the Canon M100, M50, M6 or M5 are way cheaper than the release date price of the old Canon 800D.
  18. L

Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L USM coming in 2020 [CR1]

I recruited a gang of prostitutes to rob banks. Best of both worlds. Their gang name is "Capture One".
  19. L

The Canon EOS M5 Mark II and Canon EOS M6 Mark II are on the way [CR1]

Project Nacho means that Canon will release the first edible cameras [CR4] Sony is doomed [CR5]