Search results

1. P

Patent: Here is Canon’s IBIS unit

i wonder why its ok go around with aluminium monopod and camera but not ok go around with baseball bat :P
  2. P

Patent: Here is Canon’s IBIS unit

hand hold focus stacks!
  3. P

An RF mount L macro lens will be announced alongside the high-megapixel EOS R camera

I hoping RF teleconverter i could use with EF 70-300mm :) its nice lense with focus stack ,no focus breathing. 400mm f5,6 macro would be super cool if without focus breathing. would need only one lense for bugs and birds and some small flora.
  4. P

Patent: 83mp full-frame image sensor from Canon

you need card carrying pigeon to transport spare card to home before someone steals it :P
  5. P

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

If they can do 10'' telescope fishing rod what fits to pocket i am sure that lenses should be doable . Some innovations pleace mr canon!
  6. P

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

i think its other way titlable viewfinder makes tiltable rear screen obsolete :p easier make strong tilt viefinder with good locking position mechanism than strong tiltable rear screen. Hard believe peoples who need high resolution camera ,wants selfie screen too :p. Maybe you can turn...
  7. P

Butterflies, Moths and Assorted Insects...

RP,ef 70-300
  8. P

Firmware: Canon EOS RP v1.3.0

should work i think,but you get two pic on every shoot. and on action may come weird pictures :P
  9. P

Firmware: Canon EOS RP v1.3.0

shoot with 2 picture focus stack and you got silent shutter :P
  10. P

Canon EOS 90D and Canon EOS M6 Mark II announcements coming at the end of August

I bet 90d got better specs that 7d2 . canon just got no desing resources atm to make strong and sealed camera. Maybe 5 year later there willl be 7d mirrorless
  11. P

Dragonflies and Damselflies

RP 70-300 mm 300mm 3pic focus stack. And one weird flyer
  12. P

Letter to Canon

They could make couple what can squeeze everything out from 100megapixel full frame like 135mm f1,8L and 50 f1,8L . Sounds ok plan ,later when they got time design some :) Its crazy how zoom lenses beating primes nowdays ,but big money talks there . Most of lenses they sell are zooms and most of...
  13. P

couple shot RP 70-300 5,6 . I wish i could made some focus stack for first but its hard to keep camera steady when shooting straight down.
  14. P

Letter to Canon

Hmm i would think there are plenty of manual focus lanscape lenses from many manufacturer ,you can use practically what ever with R camera and adabters even medium format lenses with speedbooster.
  15. P

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

you can tape film square over sensor just needing do it on darkroom :P
  16. P

Letter to Canon

Canon makes first lenses for peoples who needs lenses for work ,sport photographers and model photographers and product photographers. Lanscape photographers and wild life lenses comes when they got time ,if they never get time nowadays . competition is hard. They middle of mirrorless...
  17. P

I thought we were talking about sony :P
  18. P

Maybe 64mpixel samsung sensor made them scared enough
  19. P

Red squirrels

Scared squirrel puppy dropped his berry :( RP ,ef 70-300 300mm
  20. P

RP ,ef 70-300 300mm Bee going under hood :P