Search results

1. M

Initial testing shows Canon’s new 32.5mp APS-C sensor improves dynamic range over predecessor

Great you sound like a science denying faith based zealot- Hope my perception is incorrect
  2. M

What’s next from Canon?

Hope thay an M5 mark II will come out
  3. M

Why has Canon omitted 24p 4K recording in their new cameras such as the EOS M6 Mark II, EOS 90D and EOS RP?

I saw today a youtube movie from a computer tech channel, wherein they were asked why they film in 60 fps instead of 30 fps. The reason was, if they did 30fps instead of 60 fps, they could not show off any monitor nor PC game clips. If they did the 30fps taken from the monitor looked choppy...
  4. M

Canon officially announces the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

That is horrific... was interested in an M5 not M6
  5. M

Here are some images and pricing for the Canon EOS 90D

still would have preferred a $1400 camera with the 7D mark 2 focussing system.. 2nd memory slot is not nescessary for me
  6. M

Here are some images and pricing for the Canon EOS 90D

Just wondering where is Winston deluge of 3 minute long product announcement movie clips
  7. M

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

yup that is why the M6 is a no go for me, no builtin viewfinder
  8. M

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

I never pre order anything of any product.. I wait at least 3 months after several evaluating reviews and wait for any firmware or driver updates for any electronic equipment i buy.. Might buy a 90D in half a year or maybe when a M5 mark II shows its colours
  9. M

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

my big disappointment is that the 7D M2 focussing system is not there, but the 80d version. For the rest I am not unhappy
  10. M

An APS-C sensor equipped EOS R camera mentioned again [CR1]

looks like Sony's implementation is much better. Canon likely doesn't trust your decision to go aps-c and want to guard you against such foolishness by doing the whole picture against your will.
  11. M

Canon EOS 90D and Canon EOS M6 Mark II announcements coming at the end of August

Just in case, I would suggest to select the smallest best digestible of your pairs of shoes.. :unsure: :LOL:
  12. M

Firmware: Canon EOS 80D v1.0.3

Still an utter fringe nano scale problem. Rather had a small functionality update upgrade.
  13. M

Canon EOS 90D and Canon EOS M6 Mark II announcements coming at the end of August

If it has the sports specs equal or slightly better than an 7D mII combined with on improved 80D, I will get one. and postpone going for a eos R and get the eos R II when it comes out.
  14. M

I doubt it, i bet it would be the M5 mark ll
  15. M

Deal: Canon EOS 80D w/18-55 IS STM & 55-250 IS STM $699 (Reg $1298)

I wish you could get refurbished item in Europe.. They never have it
  16. M

Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L USM coming in 2020 [CR1]

or to start working in prostitution or rob a bank
  17. M

Just the MTF Charts: 70-200mm f/4 Zoom Lenses

In conclusion buy them both....... the F4 for during the day and walk-around, the f2.8 for indoors, portraits, sports and low light..:unsure: Is my distillation of his recommendations correct?:cool:
  18. M

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

Which in english would state ???
  19. M

Canon’s profit likely to slide 40% on European slowdown

This is to me the most logical explanation for canon