Search results

1. F

Patent: Multiple small RF prime lens optical formulas

I know, but this one seems to lack of IS, may be this can put a cheap price tag. Anyways, I never purchase any of those items at introduction price, I feel no hurry :)
  2. F

Patent: Multiple small RF prime lens optical formulas

This RF 16-35mm f/4 will be really welcome to my bag, if it costs less than 1000€ :love:
  3. F

Firmware: Canon EOS R v1.4.0, this is a major firmware update (Update: Firmware removed)

Link to the firmware removed?????? Canon is doomed!!! Everyone gonna dieeeee!!! aaaarg! :eek:
  4. F

New firmware coming for the Canon EOS R [CR1]

I normally use the neutral brightness, but changing it, only affect at the screen. I also tryed with the shortcut, but is the same. EDIT: Done! I didn't tryed to change brightness on menu directly looking through the viewfinder. Man, im sincerely grateful! Thanks, Viggo!
  5. F

I already tryed that, but I see no changes, may be im doing it wrong :unsure:
  6. F

Where can you adjust the VF brightness? because I didn't find the option... just for screen. Sometimes I felt the VF not bright enough when use the camera in bright sunlight.
  7. F

Any improvement is always welcome!
  8. F

Patent: Canon RF 50-80mm f/1.1, because crazy is good

did you used it on a +10 hours wedding? :) Is an awesome lens, thats no doubt about it!
  9. F

Of course, I want to rent it for try it in a wedding before purchase it. I would need to sell three primes and 6D body before afford this monster. I already tested it in a shop and looks great (the 70mm may be a little short, having in mind that normally use a 85mm cropping in lightroom) But as...
  10. F

Of course, I already tested this one in a shop. Is a trully awesome lens. But before this, I'll need to sell all my other primes and 6D body to afford this one (isn't speacially cheap) probably Ill miss the 24 1.4 sigma. This extra stop helped a lot of times. EDIT: I use a straps made in Spain...
  11. F

Hahahaha theres no doubt about that i need it :LOL: But working 12 hours almost with non stop in weddings, you prefer to wear less weight as posible.Using two bodies and two lenses at the same time with straps, the weight goes up fast. But as I say, thats onlu my opinion :p
  12. F

yeah, I know that 1 kg isnt "very" heavy. But when you work having two cameras always on with an strap during 12 hours in non stop (working on weddings), you look to wear as less as posible. Also I elevate the camera avobe my head in lots of moments to take elevate pictures (of couse, making use...
  13. F

Sincerely, nope. The only thing close enough is the 28-70 F2 wich im thinking in purchase it for weddings, but is really heavy. and may be the 70mm can be a little short sometimes.
  14. F

50-80 1.1 seems extremely crazy IMO (probably big and heavy as hell), but a 50-80 1.8 being a lens of less than 900 grams, seems more tangible (I would purchase it for sure)
  15. F

Adobe updates Lightroom Classic, adds a new texture slider and new Canon camera & lens support

Same here... Waiting for the correction for the 35 1.8 RF!
  16. F

It looks like firmware v1.2.0 for the Canon EOS R will be released on April 18, 2019

I'm happy to see this update. If i can say a wishlist: 8 fps in silent shot mode and obture up to 1/16000 at least in that mode, this would be great (fuji xt3 can do 14 fps with electronic shutter and 1/32000, if i dont remember bad) so 8 fps isn't a crazy thing :)
  17. F

Canon executives say a lot more coming in 2019

...Meanwhile, still waiting for firmware 1.2.0 I hope it gets out before my first wedding of the year.
  18. F

DXOMark tests the Canon EOS R image sensor, scores it at 89

HAHAHAHAHA nice one!! Anyways, I'm enjoying the eos R since a couple a weeks and, after work since 2015 with 5Dmk3/6D/6Dmk2, this is a pure joy of sensor :love: May be lacks behind the competitors in a few things, but it's a wonderful camera. Normally dont need to push to 3 EV or more and, in...
  19. F

Is an RF 135mm f/1.4L USM in development? [CR1]

135 1.4 would be vreally crazy (also extremely expensive) If anyday canon creates an x1.4 or x2 extensor for RF mount, this will become almost 200 f2 (189 f2, exactly), Thats a lens almost valued on 6k$. I think it will be 1.8 IS or so.