Search results

1. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

I'm attaching a screengrab from a video I was shooting at a party. Every now and then I would get glitches like this. Its never happened before but it happened a few times during the night. Was using a YN50 1.4 because it was in low light. Card used was sandisk extreme plus 90mb/sec. The card...
  2. B

CAPTURE ONE PRO IS NOW SUBSCRIPTION BASED TOO.

Just found out about this. Didn't think they would follow the Adobe rip off plan, but I guess at least the stand alone version is still available as a once off purchase.
  3. B

SEARCH FOR DIFFUSER - ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?

Has anyone seen these before, what they're called and a link to buy one, thanks.
  4. B

LOOKING FOR FLASH DOME - HARD TO FIND

Looking for something the pic included, its on amazon WITH the canon 600 but I can't find it separately. The selens ones are rubber and too expensive, but I got 2 of these plastic ones about 2 years ago on either ebay or alixpress and now they are impossible to find. Shouldn't cost more than...
  5. B

YONGNUO 600EX RT 2 - AF ASSIST LIGHT LOSING FOCUS

Just wondering if the af light loses its power or ability over time. Have a yn600 ex rt 2and its was great for ayear in low light conditions, but now, the 6d2 i have is struggling to find focus. camera seems fine, so do the af lights fail or something over time?
  6. B

5D5?

Will we ever see one?
  7. B

MEKING DOME DIFFUSER

Bought 1 of these 2 years ago and went back to ebay and aliexpress and can't find the damn thing now. It was priced around $7.99 and was a flash dome diffuser from Meking. has anyone seen them elsewhere? Would love to get a few more spare. Thanks.
  8. B

CAPTURE ONE PRO - PRICE DISCRIMINATION?

Looks like it is. Perpetual license for all cameras except Sony is €348, but Sony Only license is €99. I'm a canon guy for now. So, I'd like to pay €99 for canon only version, but none available. So why do Sony consumers get a special deal?
  9. B

NEW YONGNUO 50MM 1.4

No release date as far as I can see. Fingers crossed with get a YN 85 1.4 or 1.2. http://www.hkyongnuo.com/e-detaily.php?ID=434
  10. B

NON VIGNETTING LENS HOOD?

Did an event recently with 24-105 f4 and had lens hood on, but came home and noticed a lot of the photos had black vignetting @ 24mm and I could only crop out so much of it, so is there a lens hood that doesn't show vignetting?
  11. B

YONGNUO 60MM F2

http://www.hkyongnuo.com/e-detaily.php?ID=431
  12. B

SPEEDLITE RELEASES 2018?

Doiesn't seem to be much news as regards development or releases from any major brands?
  13. B

CANON VS SONY A7III

Does anyone know if Canon are working on anything to compete with the a7iii?
  14. B

LAST PHOTOSHOP PORTABLE DOWNLOAD?

Hi, I have cs6 portable photoshop. Was there any other portable versions, standalone and no CC crap? Thanks
  15. B

CANON AND MAGIC LANTERN

If everyone is complaining about Canon not having magic zoom and the million other magical things that ML has, why doesn't canon just incorporate a lot of the features or all if possible , into their next big FF body? Whats stopping them? Is Magic Lantern and its contents...
  16. B

HELP REPAIRING CANON 580 EX II BASE

I recently did an event and someone was dancing and ripped the whole of my 580 off the camera, leaving the base stuck to the hot shoe. I have al 4 screws but missing 2 washers. The problem is when i screw the screws, the base just comes out from the rest of the flash becayse the top of the...
  17. B

CANON 600 EX FLASH (O.E.M)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Canon-Speedlite-600EX-RT-Wireless-Shoe-Mount-Flash-/252717770683?epid=1600399856&hash=item3ad72727bb:g:jFsAAOSw2xRYTA-g Should I buy an oem flash? Is there nay disadvantage or is exactly the same as the original Canon 600ex? Thanks
  18. B

CANON FOCUS BOX - WHICH MODEL?

Was at a wedding 2 weeks ago and saw a guy with canon dslr doing video. He was focusing, looking at the lcd screen, but there was a large box on the right, zoomed in on the subject, while the remainder of the LCD was the wide shot. what model of canon was it? I have a 5d3 and it doesn't have...
  19. B

ALTERNATIVE TO CANON 600 WITH POWERFUL AF ASSIST LIGHT FOR LOW LIGHT WORK

Are there any, that won't break the bank?
  20. B

WARNING - THE DISASTER THAT IS YONGNUO 600EX - (FIRST VERSION)

Last night I brought 2 flashes to a club, the trusty canon 580ex2 and my back up, the disaster that is the yn 600 ex. I was shooting people etc and someone waved their arm accidently and bashed into my 580 ex2, ripping the bottom half below the AF lights. , wires hanfing everywhere etc. I...