Search results

1. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

Ok thanks spokane.
  2. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

I'm attaching a screengrab from a video I was shooting at a party. Every now and then I would get glitches like this. Its never happened before but it happened a few times during the night. Was using a YN50 1.4 because it was in low light. Card used was sandisk extreme plus 90mb/sec. The card...
  3. B

We’ve received the pricing for the new RF lenses

Great. Lenses for rich people.
  4. B

CAPTURE ONE PRO IS NOW SUBSCRIPTION BASED TOO.

well I'm paying 12,99?
  5. B

SEARCH FOR DIFFUSER - ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?

true. it is unusual though, never saw one before.
  6. B

I don't mind subscribing if it was at a lower price, all i want is lr classic, ps and camera raw. nothing else. no 20terabites of cloud space or whatever. just those 3 things.
  7. B

Just found out about this. Didn't think they would follow the Adobe rip off plan, but I guess at least the stand alone version is still available as a once off purchase.
  8. B

SEARCH FOR DIFFUSER - ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?

Has anyone seen these before, what they're called and a link to buy one, thanks.
  9. B

LOOKING FOR FLASH DOME - HARD TO FIND

well its on amazon that I found the pic, i just took a crop from it. Theyre selling that diffuser in a bundle, but I'm seeing if I can get it on its own. https://www.amazon.com/Canon-Speedlite-600EX-II-RT-Accessory/dp/B07PVQBCLD/ref=sr_1_100?keywords=speedlite+dome&qid=1565391759&s=gateway&sr=8-100
  10. B

If you look at the picture in the OP , its nothing like a gary fong one
  11. B

yeah have that one already, can be a bit harsh, i'm just looking for the one above, thanks.
  12. B

Looking for something the pic included, its on amazon WITH the canon 600 but I can't find it separately. The selens ones are rubber and too expensive, but I got 2 of these plastic ones about 2 years ago on either ebay or alixpress and now they are impossible to find. Shouldn't cost more than...
  13. B

Canon will reclaim their full-frame megapixel crown [CR1]

sony just got 41 or 61 megapixels in the new a7riv and people aren't interested and focusing has been iffy on some test shoots, check out manny's review. so what the hell i would even do with a 80 mp image is beyond me. but since sony failed to offer lower mp for mediaum and smile file formats...
  14. B

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

are they just discontinuing the line and maybe doing a 5d5?
  15. B

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

slightly off topic, but is there going to be a 6d3?
  16. B

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

so canon's idealogy is, listen to what your customers would like and then don't give it to them or give them something else.
  17. B

YONGNUO 600EX RT 2 - AF ASSIST LIGHT LOSING FOCUS

no worries, thanks Graham.