Search results

1. J

Shutter count 1DX2

Gotta love Canon, because my DX2 PCB board failed and no data etc could be extracted, what they did was upload another (in for repair dx2's) data , hence i now have approx 278 thousand shutter count, anyway with alot of apologies from Canon / CPS they are sending a courier to collect it, and...
  2. J

Shutter count 1DX2

Many thanks Graham, ive spoke and emailed CPS this morning their ait confused on this as well, anyway they will get back to me at some stage today, and hopefully i can update what has caused this.
  3. J

Shutter count 1DX2

Hey Bud, 100% mate , i roughtly shoot one kids league match for 60 minutes, i down load around 130 frames, every sunday, if i shoot surfig for an hour if its good over here , theres another 100, now league only goes for 5 months , id be lucky if that to shoot 15K a year if that , ive...
  4. J

Shutter count 1DX2

Hello Guys I have owned my 1dx2 since july 2016, and recently had it serviced and also the PCB x 2 replaced at CPS here in Australia, i decided tonight to check the Shutter count, now im no pro - photog, i use it maybe once a week and during the winter months i shoot the junior league and...
  5. J

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

Well said, more hype etc etc , I wont be selling all my EF Sport big whites or my 1DX2's either ..........
  6. J

Is this a 300Mm f2.8 M2 ?

Many thanks mate appreciate , as im looking to buy it
  7. J

Is this a 300Mm f2.8 M2 ?

Guys Is this the 300 f2.8 Mk2 ?
  8. J

1 Dx 2 settings

Many thanks ive copied all my 1DX settings across, so ill have a tinker on the weekend :)
  9. J

1 Dx 2 settings

Hi Guy's My new 1 Dx 2 arrived yesterday too me which is epic , but does anyone have any general sport settings they use ? or should i just carry over the previous settings id done on the previous 1DX ? Feedback would be appreciated. Cheers
  10. J

More Images of the Canon EOS 7D Mark II

when is this likely for sale ?
  11. J

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM

Guys After a long Hiatus out of DSLR photography, ive retaken up the Hobby, the attached pics are with a Canon 7D and 70-200 L IS USMii Feedback is welcome. Cheers Darren