1. canonnews

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS Ra astrophotography camera

Continue reading...
  2. canonnews

Images of the Canon EOS Ra appear – UPDATE

Continue reading...
  3. canonnews

Here are a couple of Canon EOS M6 Mark II reviews

Did it work with the 32mm 1.4 for standard headshots with eyeAF? or did it fall back to face detect even for a standard headshot distance?
  4. canonnews

consider if you view an image at 100%. is it in focus? viewing at 100% and determining focus is hugely dependant upon the pixel pitch.
  5. canonnews

the design criteria for EF-M and RF lenses is not that different with the exception that the EF-M lenses are smaller, and have a diameter restriction. Canon also uses automated factories for its lens production now, making labor costs extremely low (especially for EF-M lenses). IMO, this "it's...
  6. canonnews

you mis interpreted what I stated. It's the pixel density aka pixel pitch equivalent of 83MP on a full frame sensor if you are viewing at 100%. so if you are looking at pixel AF accuracy, then it's equivalent of 83MP. Of course, the burst MP/sec rate is less, because it's only 18MP but that's...
  7. canonnews

Continue reading...
  8. canonnews

Canon Patent: Hybrid Speedlite with active cooling

Continue reading...
  9. canonnews

Canon Patent: Potential cooling for a 1 series camera

Continue reading...
  10. canonnews

Canon EOS 90D Firmware v1.1.1 is now available

Continue reading...
  11. canonnews

Canon Patent application for a Canon RF 24-80mm f/4

Continue reading...
  12. canonnews

More information on the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

and how would you expect that to work with a DSLR.... :rolleyes:
  13. canonnews

No prices mentioned. That was all the information we could share publically, there weren't any other details relating to the 1DX Mark III in the email. Somewhere in between Feb and March is a safe bet. The 1DX came out in March, the 1DX Mark II came out in early Feb.
  14. canonnews

Canon is shutting down Irista

Right?! *facepalm*
  15. canonnews

gahhhhh. Thanks!
  16. canonnews

Canon Third Quarter 2019 Financials

They aren't in limbo, but they rarely "leak" a new camera through an interview. I think the EOS RP was the only one that came out during an interview. I wouldn't expect it to happen again. Canon rarely shows their hand. "considering" in Canonspeak can mean just about anything really.
  17. canonnews

Continue reading...
  18. canonnews

because if the M6 Mark II was supposed to replace the M5 and M6, I'm sure they would have called it something different than an M6 Mark II.
  19. canonnews

Continue reading...
  20. canonnews

Me too! Even though I'm getting an M6 Mark II and will upgrade that to an M5 Mark II.. I still want that hi res EOS R camera, which I'm sure will be more "pro" than the EOS R. I'm of the belief that 2020 is going to be a huge and quite fun year.