Search results

1. P

Canon announces an upcoming firmware update for the PowerShot G7 X Mark III

The Canon PowerShot G5X II has the same basis as the G7 X Mark III, I hope they will also update his firmware !!
  2. P

The Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II appears to be just around the corner, one could assume the PowerShot G7 X Mark III will soon follow

It's unfortunate that the PowerShot G7 X Mark III did not come on the market before the summer holidays They missed a good opportunity to sell a lot of devices in a short time.
  3. P

A pair of 24-70mm f/2.8L IS lenses coming in 2019? [CR2]

It's time he finally arrived on the market !!
  4. P

Canon PowerShot SX70 HS officially announced

He is too ugly !!
  5. P

Canon officially announces the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III & EF 600mm f/4L IS III. The worlds lightest lenses of their kind

To hold it at arm's length is one thing, to make 100% of photographs which are not blurred, it is certainly certainly impossible in this way ...
  6. P

Canon officially announces the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III & EF 600mm f/4L IS III. The worlds lightest lenses of their kind

Very good technological progress, but where is the 600mm F4 DO that we have been promised for years and has not arrived on the market ? An EF 600mm f / 4L IS III of 3.1 Kg is too heavy for use without a tripod... So, for now, I keep my EF 400mm f / 4 DO IS II USM, despite a diaphragm at F5.6...
  7. P

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS R system

It seems to be sadly missing the image stabilization on the case. Personally, I prefer mirrored cameras.
  8. P

We're Going to be Waiting a While Longer for the Canon EF 600mm f/4 DO IS

It is regrettable that this goal announced for the first time as to be disopnible in 2017 is still not officially announced !! Using extremely heavy lenses like the current range of 500mm to 800mm, on tripod, is indeed not to everyone's taste. Animal photography enthusiasts during trekking and...
  9. P

Firmware: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Update, New Firmware Coming at the End of March

When you pay 10'000 $ for photographic equipment and that Canon try to make you pay for updates, either they are stupid or dishonest or a thief, but they make fun of their customers !!!
  10. P

Firmware: Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Update, New Firmware Coming at the End of March

We want video functions like on Sony/Panasonic devices and available to Canon customers for free. The Request from Canon to pay for customers the "Canon Log" function is a shame from Canon !!! In addition to this we have to ship our cameras by post to benefit from this up-to-date and we can not...
  11. P

Canon EOS 5D mark IV firmware update delayed

I totally agree with you. In addition to the price you quote, for me it is necessary to add again the objectives which cost me the price of three 5D MK IV camera. Personally I find it disrespectful for customers to make the C-Log pay... I find Canon really niggardly. It lacks a lot of...
  12. P

Canon Announces Development of the Free Viewpoint Video System Virtual Camera System

It looks like a video game. They want to compete with the PS4 ;D ?
  13. P

Multiple New Diffracitve Optics Lenses Coming from Canon in 2018 [CR2]

Canon takes too long to release its 600mm DO... It does not stop being repulsed, it is very disappointing. I mainly do photography without a freehand tripod, a weight less than 2.5 Kg is essential for me. I'm afraid the 600 mm DO is heavier... but I still have some hope that they arrive at a...
  14. P

Everyone Else Has One, Why Not us? Tamron to Announce 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD

"Now that Tamron and Sigma are both stepping on Canon’s 100-400mm toes, it’s time Canon get stepping on theirs with a 150-600mm zoom lens. Do you agree?" It is certain that the more Canon takes time to release a 200-600 mm more they lose market share in favor of Sigma and Tamron, just as they...
  15. P

Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS & Three More Lenses Coming at the End of August [CR2]

Re: Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS & Three More Lenses Coming at the End of August [CR2] The 600 mm DO "L" F 4 would make my happiness, hoping it is light (maximum +/- 2.5 Kg) and not too long (+/- 300 mm). The 200-600 mm "L" F 4-5.6 must go out quickly to cope of Sigma and Tamron. The 24-70 mm "L"...
  16. P

You Keep Asking About the Upcoming Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS....

The 600 mm DO "L" F4 would make my happiness, hoping it is light and not too long. The 200-600 mm "L" F4-5.6 must go out quickly to cope of Sigma and Tamron. The 24-70 mm "L" IS F 2.8 is also highly anticipated.