Search results

1. I

EOS R: Quirks and Quibbles

I primarily use my Eos R for Video. When recording in manual, i wish you could press the magnify button to check focus. My previous camera (A7SII) did and it was great.
  2. I

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

pro body. and i'm sold. 4k60 & 1080 120fps
  3. I

G7X Mark 3 turn on grid and level?

II worked well. I jumped on twitter, and it seems like a lot of people taking about the autofocus not working well. I definitely need to take it out and take it through the ringer, and see if it is an issue
  4. I

G7X Mark 3 turn on grid and level?

Just picked mine up. Kinda scared about all this talk about crap auto focus.... Anyways. Menu 4 (the wrench) Goto shooting info display. You can add the Grid
  5. I

Ef Adaptor loose

I was taking photos last night using my 70-200 on the Eos R . But the Ef adaptor wasn't tight. there was a slight wiggle on the adaptor. Was just curious if anyone else has had this issue
  6. I

Canon EOS R firmware version 1.2.0 announced

180 120. . . . I KNOW! it won't happen, just let me sit and think that maybe, maybe it will.
  7. I

Switching from EVF from Manual/Auto can't save with Custom Buttons

I like the EVF, But In video The EVF Auto Mode, it automatically switches back and forth when I have the camera on a gimbal. So I saved it with my video settings to be manually changed, then setup a button to toggle it on/off. So i have no gimbal issues But in picture mode i like having...
  8. I

Canon confirms 8K capable EOS R camera in development

What if that's the big firmware update..... What.. a guy can dream right?
  9. I

Review: Canon EOS R by Peter McKinnon

It looks interesting. I really regret picking up the 6d II a earlier this year. I'd rather have this.
  10. I

Should i get the 5D IV or wait for the 6D II ?

has anyone tried these out... I am real close to picking up the 5D IV, but that Digital image stabilization and swivel screen keep me rethinking...