Search results

1. B

Canon Third Quarter 2019 Financials

A 7D III would probably have added to the cause. After 5 years I think many users would be willing to update
  2. B

Do you think the 90D is superior to the 7DII?

As the owner of both 80D and 7D2 cameras, I believe that 80D does not come near 7D2. Obviously I have not tried the 90D but it seems a good evolution of the 80D, getting a little closer in some aspects to the 7D2, beyond a better sensor. I think the question should be "do you think 90D is...
  3. B

Poll: Are you going to be preordering the Canon EOS 90D or Canon EOS M6 Mark II?

Apparently it is a good and logical evolution of the 80D, but it is not a replacement for the 7D II, and it is logical, it is only a 90D. I have both 7D II and 80D cameras, and 80D is of little use for what I do. An uncertain future for 7D shooters, but hopefully Canon will cover that niche with...
  4. B

Canon takes top 3 places for cameras used in ePhotozine Gallery

Another reason why it seems a bad idea to cancel the 7D line. There is no 80D in the top ten, so a 90D is hardly a solution
  5. B

total eclipse

Use live view At the time of the total eclipse, no filters are needed. minutes before use 10-step nd filter
  6. B

total eclipse

gracias
  7. B

total eclipse

Yesterday I was able to shoot a total solar Eclipse in Argentina. A marvel. The second photo is a montage of two images of the exact moment of the total eclipse.
  8. B

A Canon RF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM is on the way [CR2]

Maybe it's about Switchable 1.4x & 2.0x teleconverter
  9. B

Dragonflies and Damselflies

gracias
  10. B

Gracias
  11. B

7 DII + 100-400II
  12. B

What super-telephoto zooms do you use?

On my last trip I was able to use a 200-500 nikon with a companion D850 at some point. The af seemed much slower than the canon 100-400 II; also in 500 mm they have to close the F a little for better clarity. The guide on the other hand used a nikon D500 with a sigma 150-600. Pesima quality of...
  13. B

No crop on 4K coming in next APS-C DSLR [CR1]

I do not make video but I guess it's good to have video without crop. Some suggest that this camera will replace the current 7D and it will be better, I do not believe at all, the rumors indicate that the 7D line will be canceled and this new camera will be a replacement for the 80D. Unless you...
  14. B

What should I replace my 7D II with?

Same dilemma. It is a headache. My 7D II also has a lot of use and has some flaws. Buy an 80D as a backup body for a trip to Ecuador but the AF is much lower and not having the jostick for the quick change of AF points makes the 80D a bad tool that can not in any way replace the 7D II. A 90D as...
  15. B

Rest well Canon EOS 7D series [CR2]

Thank you. Ecuador is a great place to photograph birds. Good luck
  16. B

A few pictures of my recent trip to Ecuador. The 7D II with the 100-400 II is still a great tool for those who can not spend a fortune. In times of contraction of the market I think it's a bad idea not to take care of what works and to disappoint the customers having a lot of competition can be...
  17. B

Another bad notice. I just arrived from a trip to Ecuador. Use my 7D II all the time even though it has some malfunctions. Take an 80D as backup and it does not work for my needs, now I'm selling it. My 4 companions used nikon and in high ISOS I was at a disadvantage. Probably when my 7D II...
  18. B

Canon Inc. releases Q1 2019 financial results

In this context, leaving line 7D, seems like a bad idea
  19. B

Is the EOS 7D Mark II the last in the 7D series? We’re told that it is [CR1]

I hope this rumor is not real. If confirmed, it will be very bad news for me