Search results

1. meywd

Canon RF 50mm f/1.2 Review - KenRockwell

Don't know if this has been posted already, but it seems Ken Rockwell has added his review? of the RF 50mm F1.2L
  2. meywd

A7RII - Design Flaw?

Found this today while browsing on flickr, not sure its true, but she seems angry, if you follow the photo to flickr, you will find two comments with videos about the issue, didn't watch them yet. DON’T BUY SONY MIRRORLESS SYSTEM - MY HUMBLE REQUEST by Viki Velcheva, on Flickr
  3. meywd

Kickstarter: Pulse - Timelapse Trigger

Pulse - Your Camera, Upgraded Features: 1) Trigger stills and time-lapse sequence. 2) Image preview from your phone 3) Trigger Video 4) Support Multiple Cameras
  4. meywd

Canon 5DS R vs Canon D2000 DSLR

Canon 5DS R vs Canon D2000 DSLR
  5. meywd

Recent Unread Topics - Mobile vs PC

Recently I am noticing a huge difference in the number of threads shown in the Recent Unread Topics page between my iPhone and my PC, for example, while on the iPhone I can only see one thread, on the PC I am getting two pages.
  6. meywd

Rokinon launches two great new E-mount lenses: 50mm f/1.2 and 24mm f/1.4!

f/1.2 for APS-C, is this a new trend? source
  7. meywd

Peak Design - The Everyday Messenger: A Bag For Cameras & Essential Carry

A new product from Peak Design on Kickstarter, The Everyday Messenger: A Bag For Cameras & Essential Carry
  8. meywd

TheCameraStoreTV - Leica Q Hands-On

Leica Q Hands-On Field Test
  9. meywd

Updated/unread topics list UI issue

The UI in the unread/updated topics list is bugged, check the attached pics, this was on the iPhone 6 Plus.
  10. meywd

DigitalRev TV - Zhongyi Optics Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2

Battle of the Bokeh: Canon 85mm f/1.2L vs Mitakon ZY Optics 85mm f/1.2
  11. meywd

Nikkor 2000mm F11

well, now a valid reason to switch :P :D http://www.ebay.com/itm/251761280659?rmvSB=true&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true
  12. meywd

HDR vs ML Dual ISO

I went on a trip yesterday and the scenery was amazing, being in a valley/canyon there was a big difference in light between the shadows and the bright sky, so thought maybe i can see which is better HDR or Dual ISO, below are two shots, one with each technique, both are taken with the 14mm...
  13. meywd

6D W/ 24-70MM F2.8L II VS 5D III W/ EF 24-105 IS

Hi everyone, as you know from my previous thread i was wondering whether i should get the 6D or the 7D II first, all agreed on the 6D, and some suggested i go for the 5D III, since the budget was limited i wanted to go with the 6D W/ 24-70 f4 IS, however as i read many posts and reviews about...
  14. meywd

Technique for making sure everyone’s looking at you when capturing a group photo

http://petapixel.com/2014/10/25/photographer-strange-way-keeping-subjects-eyes-glued/ ;D ;D
  15. meywd

Not Another 6D vs 7DMKII Thread? well..... :D

First, i am not a pro, I have the 600D and planing on getting both of the 7DMKII and the 6D - when the cash available :D - for birds, action, astro, landscape, portraits, night and weddings\events photography. I am still at 36K shots with mine, but am planning to keep it as a backup to the...