Search results

1. R

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

I was crying to have a 90d and a 5DV, then everybody here was laughing at me... I've said that the near future was the DSLRs, then everybody here was laughing at me... And now, people realizes that DSLRs had 10 years more to live... Shut up with miroless, respect Kodak please!.. 97D and 5dVI...
  2. R

The Canon EOS M5 Mark II and Canon EOS M6 Mark II are on the way [CR1]

Is your forum making questions and answers? Why are you deleting some constructives moods? I'm a canon fanboy, 3 bodies, 11 lenses, explain here why, please? 90% of canon's users want a 90D, a 6d3 and a 5d5. What's wrong here??
  3. R

We think it’s almost a sure thing Canon will announce a pro EOS R body in 2020

I JUST STICK WITH MY 70D AND MY 6D1. OTHERS STICK WITH THEIR 60D AND THEIR 5D3 OR 2... WE WANT A DSLR 90D, A 6D3, AND A 5D5!!!!!! W DNT GV A FCK ABT THE 80D, 6D2, 5D4 AND OTHERS ML APS-C AND ML FF BODIES... I HAVE EF-S, EF AND EF-L LENSES. WE NEED 10 YEARS AT LEAST TO SPEND THE MONEY CANON WANT...
  4. R

New DSLR Series Coming in 2018? [CR1]

2018 announcement... (CR3).. 2019: 5DV, 90D and 6D3? :-X
  5. R

Sigma Warns of Lens Aberration Correction Bug with Select Sigma Lenses and Canon EOS 6D Mark II, EOS

Re: Sigma Warns of Lens Aberration Correction Bug with Select Sigma Lenses and Canon EOS 6D Mark II,
  6. R

Sigma Warns of Lens Aberration Correction Bug with Select Sigma Lenses and Canon EOS 6D Mark II, EOS

Re: Sigma Warns of Lens Aberration Correction Bug with Select Sigma Lenses and Canon EOS 6D Mark II, Firmware update needed... 5dIV has the same kind of issue at launching before the first firmware update, if i remember well... No panic mates!..
  7. R

Official Canon EOS 6D Mark II Sample Images and Videos

Hey!! First post here :)... I'm french so i understand every word on FM! :P When a product is excellent, on FM they never hesitate to use words like "superb" "awesome" "great" "excellent" etc... Not the case here for digital noise at high iso: just "good" and they said not over 6400 iso... What...