Search results

1. K

Mt Hood, Oregon after major wind/snow storm

Storm clearing in the Oregon cascades. Second shot is the results of the storm with gusts up to 147mph.
  2. K

Lightroom Soft Proofing bug fixed with update

Jeff Tranberry announced that Lightroom CC 2015 and ACR have been updated. I tested several files in Lightroom 5.7.1 and Lightroom CC 2015.4 and found that both represented the correct RGB values when using Soft Proofing to evaluate your images. There are several other updates to Lightroom...
  3. K

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC Bug fix

Just received this email from Adobe concerning the Soft Proofing bug that shows incorrect RGB values, "Hello All, I apologize for the delay in addressing this issue (it was unfortunately overlooked and only brought to my attention last week). We were able to reproduce the issue in-house and...
  4. K

LR update did not fix Soft Proofing bug, again!

Updated and found that the Soft Proofing bug that gives erroneous RGB values is still there. Only LR 5.7.1 or older will give you the proper RGB values. This is crucial for anyone who wants to print their images. Example, a grey patch which reads in PS as 153/150/149 will read the same in LR...
  5. K

Adobe Releases Lightroom 6.2 & CC 2015.2

Adobe released an update to Lightroom 6 moving to Lightroom 6.2. Unfortunately, the bug I have most concern with wasn't fixed. Since Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC 2014 and 2015, the Soft Proof feature has a bug. When examining a file the RGB numbers displayed in the histogram window are wrong...
  6. K

New Lightroom announcement on Tuesday 4-21????

Kelby is playing "I know and you don't" on his blog. His Lightroom gang is doing a special program on Tuesday for the ...
  7. K

If the 5DS n 5DSr are 7D MII chips at 1.6 ....

can we infer that the performance of the new cameras will be similar to the 7D MII if you stitched two files together to achieve a full frame file of the same dimensions and size as the specs suggest? If true, this means one can judge the IQ by comparing the 7D MII to the other options at a...
  8. K

Buy a 5D Mark III or Wait for ??? in 2014

Kind of hoping for a new chip that competes with the Sony/Nikon overall quality. Wait or purchase a 5D MIII? Talk here is that Canon will not give us a new camera in 2014. If true, the question is wait til 2015 sometime, or buy a MIII. Have Mark II, access to several Mark III, at work, but...