Search results

1. N

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

I thought that too - 10FPS fixed and "normal" servo tracking, but not eye AF.
  2. N

Canon EOS 90D promotional video appears to have leaked

No mention of IBIS, Dual Digic, Dual SD, or 4K60 per the previous rumor. Still a significant upgrade from my 70D.
  3. N

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Things I didn't see (as compared to the previous rumors): - Dual Digic 8 - Dual Card Slot - 4K 60 seems to be off the table - no mention of bluetooth/GPS
  4. N

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Wow, they managed to fit a joystick on there!
  5. N

Canon announcements coming at the end of August [CR2]

Seems like an updated EF-S17-55 2.8 would pair nicely with an improved XXD body.
  6. N

Canon EOS 90D Specification List [CR1]

If this is real and there is a joystick to select AF points, my dreams up upgrading to full frame will be put on hold even longer.
  7. N

Here’s the Canon EOS RP and EG-E1 extension grip

Also indicates that it has focus bracketing. Is that a first for Canon SLR/Mirrorless, or have I missed it on previous models?
  8. N

News Flash: Good news for some, bad news for others

Excellent! I know this will cause controversy, but I love these latest leaks.
  9. N

News Flash: Good news for some, bad news for others

Wow, I love this solution! So nice to automatically have a CPL in place for all my existing glass.
  10. N

We were wrong, all of your Canon mirrorless dreams are likely coming true soon

28MP, 4K@30fps, 1080@60fps, IBIS. Isn't that awfully similar to the M5 MkII rumors from not too long ago?
  11. N

Patent: Lens Mount Adaptor For Different Flange Distances

Looks like an XC10-style body, no?
  12. N

Canon EOS M50, More Images and Specifications

CR Guy has been adamant that this is below the M5, so I'm hoping that the M5 mk II and 90D/7DIII finally make the jump to 120p full HD.
  13. N

7D Mark iii or 90D?

I just hope the touchscreen from the 6d2 includes the tilty/flippy part.
  14. N

Patent: The Next Prosumer DSLR to Get Illuminated Buttons?

It'd be great if it was just activated when you hit the button to illuminate the top panel lcd.
  15. N

Canon EOS 80D, PowerShot G7 X II, SX720 HS & EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Coming Shortly

Sourced or guessed? In either case, that doesn't compel me to upgrade my 70D.
  16. N

New 50mm & 70-300mm Coming Soon? [CR2]

Re: New 50mm & 70-300mm Coming Soon? [CR2] 70-300 DO II with the new DO tech, perhaps?
  17. N

Big Announcements Coming Next Week [CR3]

That is what I am holding out hope for! I really like my 70D, but would love a FF companion.
  18. N

Nikon appears to be doing a quiet recall of the D750

As seen elsewhere on the web, Amazon has pulled the Nikon D750 from their listing and is advising those that purchased it to contact Nikon for support.
  19. N

What Canon stuff did you get for Christmas

The new 100-400L II, a couple-hour break from the festivities to go play with it at a local park, and some gift cards which I will probably turn into a new photo editing laptop eventually. All in all a pretty good day!