Search results

1. L

Canon will release four new full-frame cameras in 2020 [CR2]

Shutter button and lens mount.
  2. L

Two new EOS R bodies coming in the first half of 2020 [CR3]

Yes, that's true... but on the other hand Canon's move is logical. The Sony rumor page reports that Sony will very likely announce the Sony A7 Mark IV in the first half of 2020. Whether or not people here like the Sony A7 Mark III everybody has to admit that this camera was a huge financial...
  3. L

Two new EOS R bodies coming in the first half of 2020 [CR3]

Tomorrow: The prior CR3 was not right, CR1 was [CR5]
  4. L

Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

The EOS R2 announcement is rumored for the first half of 2020. The 5D5 announcement hasn't even a rumor and is most likely very far away (end of 2020? early 2021?) There was a time when the release of Nikon's D780 would have hurried up things at Canon but with both companies seeing the future of...
  5. L

Haha, it's mostly about the decision which old cameras I wanna dump and which will be the new ones. I only wanna get up to two new cameras (99% no Fujifilm), most likely just one (but which one?) and selling old stuff will it make a bit easier. I like taking photos with all brands but there is...
  6. L

I own Canon, Sony and Fujifilm stuff. With releases of Canon EOS R Mark II, Canon EOS megapixel monster R (name?), Fujifilm X100V, Fujifilm X-T4, Sony A7 Mark IV and Sony A7S Mark III this will be a horrible first half of 2020 for me lol.
  7. L

Follow Canon Rumors on Instagram!

You're too late. You have to go to TikTok and upload twerking videos.
  8. L

EOS R related announcements coming for CP+ [CR2]

The price? :love:
  9. L

What is your favorite new feature of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

[x] It fits my manly hands.
  10. L

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

I don't think the high resolution R will be a dud but I guess it will be more expensive than most people thought. Personal guess: $3.500 in the USA and 4.000€ in Germany.
  11. L

Patent: IBIS appears in EOS M and PowerShot cameras

Canon has gone crazy. Now they're putting IBIS in everything: DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, compact cameras, printers, camera straps, t-shirts, dogs.
  12. L

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III appears on latest product list

I once put a Canon 1DX II in cold water and it became a Canon M6.
  13. L

Canon EOS R Mark II in testing [CR2]

The M50 will make his hands look bigger and you know what they say about men with big hands. Bow chicka wow wow!
  14. L

What’s next from Canon?

Good plan! "Sweetheart, I have to buy new lenses. Our daughter seems to have misplaced some of them." "We don't have a daughter." "Oops, too late. Tomorrow I will be drowning in RF glass, woman!"
  15. L

Images of the Canon EOS Ra appear – UPDATE

According to my own sources Canon will also release the Canon EOS BRa for boudoir photographers and the Canon EOS aRRR for pirates.
  16. L

Canon is shutting down Irista

You can tell how well-known this service was when even the Canonrumors guys writes four times 'Irsta' instead of 'Irista".
  17. L

Canon Third Quarter 2019 Financials

Canonrumors forum members will now sit down next to their phone and eagerly wait for that Canon call!
  18. L

Patent: Canon is working on shrinking the size of mirrorless cameras

Canon will release a camera so small that you will never find it again in your home and so you have to buy a new one. Dammit Canon, you geniuses!
  19. L

I have seen the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and I can tell you what I saw.

I hope the source forced you to listen to Sheena Easton's "For Your Eyes Only" while reviewing the leaked photos.
  20. L

Canon to add 24p recording to the Canon EOS 90D, Canon EOS RP & Canon EOS M6 Mark II

I hope they don't add a second card slot via firmware update to my EOS R. I already carved one in the EOS R with my knife.