Search results

1. B

Major Canon announcements in February and May of this year [CR2]

camera. i think canon were looking into a mirrorless with ef mount.
  2. B

Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT $399 (Reg $579), is a new flagship Speedlite coming?

I've been using the YN600ex2's for a few years and they do the job. I'd switch to canon if the prices matched yongnuo's, but I doubt that will happen any decade soon,
  3. B

What's your deal-breaker for the EOS Rs*

an EF mount
  4. B

Canon EOS R Mark II in testing [CR2]

I'll rephrase that, it was a showcase, not a competition, so it was a family event and unfortunately lit high aboy by those florescent tubes. The skin tones on the back of my camera are absolutely crap, so i have alot of work to do in lightroom.
  5. B

I did a dance competiton with the 5d3 the other day and my God, the photos werent great, granted crap orange lighting above, but a lot of them were blurry @ 1/160 with canon 70-200 2.8. I din't want to go too high a speed as I'd need hss and wear out the flash.
  6. B

Including all the firmware updates in the mark 1 , what can the mark2 give us that was missing in the first one?
  7. B

Rumoured Canon EOS Rs Specifications [CR1]

can't wait to get it in 2023 after the price is affordable for us lay men.
  8. B

What’s next from Canon?

The RF lens prices are just off the charts and need to be reined in a bit.
  9. B

ON1 Photo RAW 2020 is now available

what are people using as an alternative to photoshop now, for spot removal, liquify etc...
  10. B

ON1 Photo RAW 2020 is now available

I'm still on the rip off subscription of adobe for PS and lightroom cc and need something similar that can watermark as well and do what PS and LR cc can do, but in the one package.
  11. B

YONGNUO - STRANGE PRODUCT RELEASE DECISON!

Folks, let me introduce the lens we've all been waiting for, the YN 42.5 f1.7. I mean WTF? http://www.hkyongnuo.com/e-detaily.php?ID=487 They still don't have an 85 1.4 AF yet. You would think that would take priority of this other weird thing. Who the hell was crying out for a 42.5 f1.7. ??
  12. B

The Canon EOS 5D Mark V is in the works [CR2]

i think one of the biggest complaints about the 5d4 was that video files were too huge to work with, no compression or whatever, so hopefully they fix that. But also, canon need to look at other faults or complaints about the 5d4 that came up in reviews and fix them, give people NOTHING to...
  13. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

Ok thanks spokane.
  14. B

GLITCHY VIDEO FROM CANON 6DII

I'm attaching a screengrab from a video I was shooting at a party. Every now and then I would get glitches like this. Its never happened before but it happened a few times during the night. Was using a YN50 1.4 because it was in low light. Card used was sandisk extreme plus 90mb/sec. The card...
  15. B

We’ve received the pricing for the new RF lenses

Great. Lenses for rich people.
  16. B

CAPTURE ONE PRO IS NOW SUBSCRIPTION BASED TOO.

well I'm paying 12,99?
  17. B

SEARCH FOR DIFFUSER - ANYONE KNOW THIS ONE?

true. it is unusual though, never saw one before.
  18. B

CAPTURE ONE PRO IS NOW SUBSCRIPTION BASED TOO.

I don't mind subscribing if it was at a lower price, all i want is lr classic, ps and camera raw. nothing else. no 20terabites of cloud space or whatever. just those 3 things.