Search results

1. prodorshak

Canon officially announces the development of the EOS-1D X Mark III

Thanks Gordon Laing. He also mentioned internal RAW recording for video.
  2. prodorshak

Canon to announce EOS-1D X equivalent EOS R system camera in 2021?

Yes I will be.. looking at the money at ✋. ;)
  3. prodorshak

Canon to announce EOS-1D X equivalent EOS R system camera in 2021?

I love my 55-250 IS STM for Zootography. :D
  4. prodorshak

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Does the '90' in the '90D' look more white than 'D' in '90D' in color to others?
  5. prodorshak

All is quiet regarding the EOS 90D and EOS M6 Mark II

Nicely summed up I guess:
  6. prodorshak

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

The world is full of mundane and silly things and maybe my comment was one of them, but that "Canon..ed" was my first time ever (If I remember correctly). But, I am curious to know what satisfaction it gives you to shout at silly things! You can....ignore them?
  7. prodorshak

IBIS is coming to select next generation Canon DSLRs [CR2]

Canon is doomed!;) First page..:D It looks like 90D will be my next camera of choice although I love my 77D.
  8. prodorshak

Industry News: Major Sony photography announcement July 16, 2019 at 10AM ET

At SAR, judging by the comments section, it looks like people are disappointed! Many comments about absence of flippy screen and no 4K 60p. Will canon achieve something like what they did with 5D mk II in next 12 months? Is the next R body the answer? If the existing R is equivalent to 6DII on...
  9. prodorshak

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

Canon vs Sony in camera world is like fans of Metallica (Canon) and Megadeth (Sony). While whatever the former makes becomes successful eventually, the latter's more intricate technical stuff doesn't sell that much (compared to former, still, there are a lot of Megadeth fans but that number...
  10. prodorshak

Canon’s roadmap for 2019, included an EOS R camera that no one is expecting? [CR2]

Right. I agree. But professionals will have a better idea about a feature in a camera and whether to invest in it or not. On the other hand, a novice will be reluctant to place a bigger bet because of uncertainty. So, mathematically, the uncertainty of a $100 investment for a beginner is much...
  11. prodorshak

I am a 77D owner. For beginners like me, the budget is really an issue. Even $100 can be a big difference while making a decision for many people (like me). So, I guess giving a spectrum of price choices (80D, T7i, and 77D) with the same sensor (but having difference processors and other...
  12. prodorshak

Here are the full Canon EOS RP specifications

Canon officially announced IBIS for upcoming cameras in the near future. Saw that on Jared Polin's review.
  13. prodorshak

Crummy Acronym: Many cameras C_apture A_esthetic M_oments E_nabling R_etinal A_wareness
  14. prodorshak

I did that after reading your comment, so true...What is wrong with those fan boys! Very little objectivity!
  15. prodorshak

Canon EOS RP body price confirmed at $1299 USD, and we’re very happy about it

"Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically)Approx. 170° vertically and horizontally"=flippy screen I guess? Plus look at the pics!
  16. prodorshak

Canon EOS RP Specifications & Images

Crummy Acronym session I Wow, 600+ comments for an upcoming camera. Exciting. Reading the comments, I felt that comments, and thus the people commenting, can be classified into following groups (mix & match is of course there): a. The new camera should Capture Aesthetic Moments Ergonomically...