Search results

1. D

Winter Leaves

Not landscape, but I don't know where else to put these.
  2. D

Winter 2019-2020

It's autumn by the calendar but winter by any reasonable assessment where I live. Yesterday morning.
  3. D

Autumn 2019

4. D

Dog playing in the Pacific, Victoria BC

5. D

Mule deer

This girl came for breakfast in our backyard a couple of days ago. She enjoyed chewing on our chokecherry bush, some lilac twigs and flower stems and leaves that are just beginning to pop up.
  6. D

Mule deer

This girl came for breakfast in our backyard a couple of days ago. She enjoyed chewing on our chokecherry bush, some lilac twigs and flower stems and leaves that are just beginning to pop up.
  7. D

Scene from Victoria BC

Colour rendition of a previous B&W posting. There're some interesting reflections in the windows.
  8. D

Old stone building

Off Wharf Street, Victoria BC
  9. D

Dog on stony Pacific beach

:)
  10. D

Waterside homes

Inner harbour, Victoria BC
  11. D

Indoor koi pond

Hotel lobby koi pond with reflections from the ceiling lights
  12. D

Overlooking Victoria BC

Last February
  13. D

Playing fetch

:)
  14. D

Cherry trees on View Street, Victoria BC

7D + Tokina 11-16mm lens
  15. D

Winter, 2018-2019

I know it's still officially autumn, but we got our second snowfall of the year last night. It was heavier than the first. That one melted away and this one is on the march, too. I thought I'd start a WINTER thread now since we've been graced with the white stuff earlier than usual.
  16. D

Autumn, 2018

Same tree stand on margin of high school running track... 1. Fujifilm X-T10 + 56mm f/1.2 APD 2. 5DMII + 50mm f/1.4 USM
  17. D

Ramp

Ramps at the National Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg...
  18. D

The Modern Office

Vignettes from the National Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg, Manitoba... These are not displays, of course, but some of the museum offices.
  19. D

Miscellaneous Wildlife

Not too much to snap around here at the moment, so I decided to do an informal portrait of one of the neighbours: Richardson's ground squirrel (known around here erroneously as a gopher) playing peek-a-boo with me this morning.
  20. D

Juvenile pronghorns

The first pronghorns I've seen this season. The shot is a bit soft as a result of atmospheric heat haze but I like it anyway. :)