Search results

1. V

August mushrooms

August has been very rainy this year and as a result, mushrooms are popping out of the ground early this year. Here a few I snatched last weekend. All taken with 5DIV, 100L macro, natural light.
  2. V

Interview hints to future new Canon mount type

http://photorumors.com/2014/09/20/canon-is-considering-a-new-mount-system/#more-62364 Maybe a new future mirrorless system that tries to find a good balance between size and iq. Quite interesting rumor. If Canon would release a new mount system, they would probably not maintain all those they...
  3. V

Sigma AF 180mm f/3.5 EX HSM APO Macro

There appears to be no thread for this older Sigma yet. I have had this lens for over a decade and do not use it very often (certainly now that I got the 100L last year). It is quite big and heavy, but does have a nice working distance and I like the bokeh. Its the rather big caterpillar of the...
  4. V

Little girl looking at flowers

Taken around sunset. 5D3 with 85 1.2L II, 1/160, f/2.0, ISO800, natural light.
  5. V

85 L vs 135 L

Hi All, I just upgraded to a 5D3 with a couple L lenses. I now have the 16-35 2.8 L, 24-105 4 L, 70-200 2.8 L IS II, to complement a 100-400 L and a 50 1.4. When buying this set, I did quite a lot of browsing, including this forum. I'd like to expand with a prime in the 'portrait' focal length...