Search results

1. A

Canon EOS R6 IBIS in action

In my case, I would like the R5s version, not the R6. ISO 6400 as good as 1DXII is already more than enough for me. Just looking for extreme resolution at low ISO, clean file and over 14 stops DR, also, no AA filter.
  2. A

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

Maybe that's on the joystick too or it can be manually mapped. One would think the 1DXIII has less need to optimize things to become multi-function as it is a big camera and the R5 would need it even more than the 1 series. BTW, I keep getting surprised by the fact we are all talking about an...
  3. A

I am looking at the picture provided by canon and I see the AF-ON button and a AF point selecting joystiq. Hard to follow the sort of discussion you guys try to commit to. Maybe you want it all in one single button joystick. By any means, this camera comes with so much innovation, that if you...
  4. A

Here hoping that some of the RF lens are actually affordable. Seeing how prices of the mirror-less cameras depreciate in time and how much they evolve, I would say the R5 Mark 2 from 2022 is going to be tremendous ;)
  5. A

Development announcement for the Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM is coming alongside the Canon EOS R5

With the size of the RF's 70-200...it's not just sensible, it is a pretty good one :)
  6. A

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

To me if this makes 8K it should drop the 12fps/20 fps to 6fps/10fps...I mean ... Canon gonna Canon right?
  7. A

I usually stack pictures for extra detail. Can get files of up to 1GP in size (the normal is between 100 to 150MP) the larger the amount of MP the better for my preference. If I can get the same detail with half the amount of pictures, I'm a happy camper.
  8. A

if it said 4K 60 fps no crop, ok but... 8K 30fps? Not happening. With 12fps, IBIS, 14.5 DR and good AF I would be sold. (45MP is low for me but I take many will like it)
  9. A

It’s been a while, but an APS-C equipped EOS R body gets another mention [CR2]

The sensor line would not need to be huge investment. If anything, they would get more sensors cut from the same "waffle" as the ones used from the current R. Smaller files, fast readout, more "reach", better ISO than aps-c and same mount as the R while using the best part of the lens. I see a...
  10. A

It’s been a while, but an APS-C equipped EOS R body gets another mention [CR2]

Nobody Thinking APS-h crop? They could really go nuts with a sensor like that. APS-h 20MP sensor with the exact same resolution as the 1DXIII+ same AF but faster frame rate, 4K 60fps video...and way smaller than the 1DXIII. I bet the 7DIII crowd would go absolutely frantic/nuts to get one.
  11. A

Canon will release four new full-frame cameras in 2020 [CR2]

Never said otherwise but she grew button/dials under her top. I wonder their function, is it a dual AF joystick?
  12. A

It seems the model is a bit cold
  13. A

Whatever they release, please make it easy for me to do the step :)
  14. A

Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

The lens pricing will lower. Canon always has a very high price for lens on release, then they go down with time. Sigma is really upping the level with their art series thou, pity they almost always have that yellow cast (all the ones I tried. Tamron have nice colour rendition and are up to...
  15. A

if the lens released by canon for the RF mount in future are as good as the ones released already... I will also swap from EF eventually. That said, I would really need to see an awesome improvement in AF, noise or lack off, 2 stops of DR extra from my 5DIII. All that by saving around 30 to 40%...
  16. A

RF mount really needs a good bunch of small pancake lens and primes that are somewhat affordable. I bet plenty of enthusiast would love to shed some weight out of their travelling FF setup. Then start shipping the cameras with AI like pixel/iPhones and blow people's minds with amazing night...
  17. A

Comparing the EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II & EOS-1D X Mark III

Just wondering if we are talking about the same old sensor or a totally new tech.
  18. A

What’s next from Canon?

No, I have not. I have a 5D3 and I use MRAW often.
  19. A

What’s next from Canon?

I have never done much extreme editing in sports or portraits but I have done pretty much in landscape. What about cleaner binned images, specially the small RAW one?
  20. A

What’s next from Canon?

I cannot say I don't understand you. I still use a 5DIII, the files are quick to load + process. But I feelI could have cleaner images in Low ISO and a better AF in low light while also adding a higher resolution. Let's say I have an 83MP sensor, why should all the pics be 83MP? that's why...