Search results

1. JP4DESIGNZ

Fujifilm GFX 50s with Canon Lenses?

Hey everyone! I wonder if the Laowa Magic Converter will work perfectly with the Fujifilm GFX 50s. I was thinking of going medium format if this adapter works instead of getting either a 5DSR or a Sony A7RII. http://www.venuslens.net/laowa-magic-format-converter-mfc/ How many of you would...
  2. JP4DESIGNZ

5D Mark IV issues with FTP

Hi everyone. I'm trying to us my WD My Passport Wireless Pro as a wireless, on-location backup for my 5D4. Even though I'm able to connect to the hard drive, I'm having trouble transferring images wirelessly to the drive. I keep getting an Err43 messae. According to the instruction manual...
  3. JP4DESIGNZ

Canon 600EX-RT vs Godox V860II + Godox Ecosystem

I just sold all of my Yongnuo flashes and switched to Adorama's (Godox) Flashpoint series. The convenience of triggering a bare-bulb, speedlites, and studio strobes with one trigger (and built-in receivers) is making me re-think whether I should also sell my Canon 600s for more Flashpoint...
  4. JP4DESIGNZ

Where is the Canon W-E1?

Hi everyone? Does anyone know what's going on with the Canon W-E1 wifi adapter? It was supposed to come out in mid-September however, it's almost November and we haven't seen any delay announcements and B&H still says it's back-ordered, even though I pre-ordered the minute the product was...
  5. JP4DESIGNZ

Rokinon EF-M 8mm

Hey everyone! Does anyone own the Rokinon EF-M 8mm lens for the Canon EOS M? If so, show me your sample shots. Give me your thoughts on the lens. Also, is there a Auto Focus Confirmation Chip for this lens? I just bought this lens on Amazon for a fantastic price and even though I know it's a...