Search results

1. bellorusso

Canon Launches New Camera Cloud Platform – image.canon

Why force us to use Google for this? Does Canon want us to switch our cloud services just because it says so? Screw Canon!
  2. bellorusso

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

Well, I too think Canon will cripple this 8k in some way and yet we are going to pay a lot for this feature. Nevertheless, this is a very nice and proud moment to be in Canon camp. I almost forgot how does it feel when beloved brand releases something so cool.
  3. bellorusso

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

Let's speculate on the price. Canon was never too shy to overprice new products a little. But this phenomenal monster must cost a lot more than any non-existing competitors. So, $4500-5000?
  4. bellorusso

Here is the Canon EOS R5, official development announcement soon.

Great specs, although very few people are really ready for 8k. I personally won't use 8k in near future. Yet this feature will definitely cost us additional 1000 dollars at least. Other specs me likey. Finally, IBIS.
  5. bellorusso

Here is the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM Macro

LOL This is R5 and R6 combined. As always with Canon.
  6. bellorusso

Canon will release four new full-frame cameras in 2020 [CR2]

EOS 3 mirrorless version with no sports in mind but studio and wildlife... mmm... would be great.
  7. bellorusso

Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

So many great things had been told about 1Dx M3 but were untrue. If this list is correct, this is going to be the first Canon's decent mirrorless camera.
  8. bellorusso

EOS R related announcements coming for CP+ [CR2]

2020 is the last year for DSLR. I guess, it's time for Canon to move on. Can't wait for 5D kind of mirrorless camera.
  9. bellorusso

Comparing the EOS-1D X, EOS-1D X Mark II & EOS-1D X Mark III

If only IBIS and more pixels were added, this would instantly become the greatest camera for every pro shooter. Now Canon just limited this model to news agencies. Maybe, Canon don't really care for other types of photographers to be interested in this.
  10. bellorusso

5.9K RAW video recording still a possibility for the EOS-1D X Mark III

Definitely, people need different things, so wise decision for Canon would be to release at least two different 1Dxs - one for sports and video - 6k, 20fps etc, and other for studio and landscapes - with up to 100 megapixels.
  11. bellorusso

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III appears on latest product list

Canon has lost this decade to Sony. Let's hope Canon's 2020 will start with some new strategy. I think one flagship camera is not enough for today's market. Canon puts all the efforts to cheap cameras, but that market shrinks like something in a cold water. Canon could look at smartphones...
  12. bellorusso

What surprises does Canon still have in store for the EOS-1D X Mark III?

How many Canon shooters will decide not to buy this one without an IBIS? I think, a lot. Hopefully Canon has something in mind. In the last decade Canon made enough bad decisions. Those who switched to Sony aren't coming back soon and there are many many of them.
  13. bellorusso

Is there still hope that we see in-body stabilization in the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III?

Whatever Canon adds these days, Canon still is always behind the leaders of innovation. There was a time when Canon was ahead. I miss those days.
  14. bellorusso

Two new EOS M cameras rumoured to be coming in 2020 [CR1]

Last time Canon released anything worth mentioning was when... I even forgot when it was. Canon, good job at helping Sony making more money.
  15. bellorusso

A bit more about the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III [CR2]

I just hope Canon will not be as cheap as before to put different kind of cards in the new camera. I hate to buy all kind of cards for million different devices. Especially, when one is slow and the other one is ok. So stupid when camera brands combine cards systems. STUPID.
  16. bellorusso

Canon officially announces the IVY REC clippable outdoor camera

Sony announces A9m2 Nikon announces Nikkor Z58/ 0.95 Canon announces clippable thingy.
  17. bellorusso

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumoured specifications [CR1]

30fps is good news but also would be great if that massive new CPUs did produce more bits of colour and sensor would record wider dynamic range. I don't think that PhaseOne has more money and tech power than Canon. But somehow Canon always lags behind medium format in those numbers. Would be so...
  18. bellorusso

Industry News: Sony officially announces the α9 II

Sony is slowing down or it's just a trick? Anyways, Canon will need to be faster than a ray of light to catch up. C'mon, Canon, do something besides ridiculous amount of EOS Rebel 90000s and G5 Mark 349s.
  19. bellorusso

Canon is gearing up for a big 2020 [CR2]

Why do they announce flagships so close to the Olympics? What if something goes wrong and they won't have a moment to fix that? Also would't it be better for business to promote next Olympics flagship way ahead of the even to squeeze more cash on that fact? I really don't get this.
  20. bellorusso

More about the upcoming high-megapixel EOS R system camera [CR2]

Canon Rumors, your push notifications pop up banner is incredibly intrusive and annoying. I always click on "Don't Allow", but every next time I visit here, this pop up appears again. Why do you keep torturing your readers like that?