Search results

1. J

Canon EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R Press Release

Re: Canon EOS 5DS & EOS 5DS R Press Release Yes and if some knocked your door with one and offered you a straight swap.... You would of course say no. GET REQL!
  2. J

APOLLO missions - image inconsistencies

Next you will be trying to say that Santa Claus doesn't exist!!!
  3. J

here we come, 6d AF problems

I tend to use back button focus as a preference and have had no issues focussing at all. I have noted since the release of the 6D that many of the issues that people have are user issues and not the camera!!
  4. J

Trying to start a Photography Business but surrounded by amateurs!

I find your topic a bit offensive really... There are Pros and Pros... One mans Pro is another mans amateur!!
  5. J

Trying to start a Photography Business but surrounded by amateurs!

A good photographer wouldn't need to worry about amateurs
  6. J

is a 600rt with a $50 upgrade from the 580 exii?

Its a no brainer really....
  7. J

Deal: Canon EOS-1D X $5599

Start of a nosedive??
  8. J

Need Advice: Looking for an backpack with an fast release on the side

Lowepro Fastpack 350 for me.... a mans bag!!!
  9. J

Adobe Lightroom Mobile Version Official

I'm a Techhie and I 'do' Apple..... hate Android and linuxy type systems....... 4 years of 'converting' to Apple.... never a virus or sign of one in all that time!!
  10. J

Have there been any reported issues related to the 70D ?????

Just Google 70D focussing issues and you will see numerous reports!!
  11. J

Best Flash

Get the 600 EX-RT end of story..... you have some good gear and need a good flash to compliment it... better than buying cheap and regretting it. The 600ex-rt can be got faairly cheap at the moment!!
  12. J

Benefits of a 600RT system ...

The definitive link http://pixsylated.com/blog/canon-speedlite-slave-set-up-600ex-rt-radio-slave/
  13. J

What raincover solution do you use?

I use shower caps as 'provided' in hotels!!!
  14. J

Looking for a macro ring light for 100mm L

I have the Yongnou YN-14EX which costs $130 and is a clone of the Canon Flash. It works well with the 100mm L
  15. J

Leaving

Clearly some members of this forum need to chill out.....perhaps get out and meet people!!
  16. J

The Unthinkable: Swapped out 5D3 for 6D

err no, I never said I did ?
  17. J

I went into the 6D Sample images post and type in my name, here is a link.... http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php/topic,11600.msg301685/topicseen.html#msg301685
  18. J

I have posted superior images to those in the appropriate thread and they were taken with a 6D, I did not post them and try to make a silly point on someone elses post!! But hey if you are happy with them then good luck!!