Search results

1. B

Lots of New mirrorless and DSLR cameras in the pipeline

5D4 has built-in GPS and intervalometer too.
  2. B

So where is the EF version of the new 50mm f/1.2?

I doubt we will see one. The new 50 was delayed because they developed it for R instead. With the EF and R system they will have even better tools to force photographers to buy more specialized equipment, multiple cameras and lenses in order to perform various tasks, so you will never find all...
  3. B

So where is the EF version of the new 50mm f/1.2?

The EF lens system is the main competitive advantage of Canon. It would be a disaster if people lost trust and stopped buying EF lenses before they have an RF system in place, which will take years. It is in Canon's interest to keep the EF system alive for another ten years or so. My guess is...
  4. B

Interview: Talking with Canon about the EOS R system and its future

gdh It says 2.8L zooms etc
  5. B

It means F2.8L zooms and so on (or etc).
  6. B

It says the EF-EOS R adapter and the ring adapter will be released now. The drop in filter mount adapters, C-PL and ND, will be released end of 2018 (or beginning of 2019). 2.8L zooms "and so on" will be released from 2019 and onwards.
  7. B

Camera bag for camping

Nancy, youare right about the Mystery Ranch being heavy; they are absolutely not perfect for everyone. For the military, they got to be tough. The point with my post was more to point out that the best option for the camper may be to use light pouches for the camera gear and use them together...
  8. B

Camera bag for camping

Hi EOS rebel, This is my first post here. I think you and most other camera enthusiasts may look at the camera-bag-for-travel-or-camping challenge in the wrong way; ie which camera bag can I also put some other gear in? If you want to carry equipment and food for, say, two days or more in the...