Search results

1. EYEONE

Should photographers hibernate?

I love taking pictures. I have only recently gotten a DSLR (about 3 years ago). But I have always loved taking pictures. My life is filled with frustration and boredom (work) but there is always photography. But, obviously it's winter time here. Unfortunately I live in the southern US which...
  2. EYEONE

London and Bristol England

I went to London and Bristol last summer with my 7D + 24-70mm f2.8 Had a great time and got some great shots.
  3. EYEONE

EOS Body options for second camera/present

Ok, here's the deal. My fiancee has recently thought about dabbling in photography. So for a wedding present I was considering getting her a DSLR that could be her camera and maybe my second camera from time to time. She expressed interest in shooting babies and children or being my second...
  4. EYEONE

Lens Recommendation for Weddings.

Ok, I have my first wedding booking in October. Luckily I have some time to second shoot some with a few pros in the area. But I need some new glass for it. Suppose I can spend $1,500 ($2000 if I sell one of my current lenses). What would you recommend? I have a: 7D Body EF-S 18-135mm f3.5-5.6...