1. geffy

The EOS M lineup will be addressed later in 2020 [CR1]

m50 is the most underrated kit i have owned
  2. geffy

Canon announces development of the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera

can the original R get any cheaper?
  3. geffy

Canon EOS R6 IBIS in action

its the kind of integrity you expect from a girlfriend with that picture, its for personal use only
  4. geffy

Canon EOS R5 Specifications

Sounds kike a SONY RUMOUR
  5. geffy

Canon EOS RS Specifications? [CR1]

sounds rubbish to me, the one i saw had a demon tied to it that did your bidding via a 5 pointed star at the back where the touch bar used to be
  6. geffy

Canon will release four new full-frame cameras in 2020 [CR2]

The type of photographers that jump ship tend to just do that, its too much hassle for someone that takes pictures and they just accept the short comings as the end pic is acceptable with any modern camera, jumpers tend to be on elastic and careful questioning of their photographic career...
  7. geffy

The economics is quite straightforward for me, it will be 6 months until the one i want comes out and another year before it becomes affordable, a 1500 R covers a hole until then and provides an extra second body in the long run
  8. geffy

I do not know why people dismiss the M series, its perfect run in tandem with full frame, the samyang fish eye, 11 - 22 complement any carry about kit and is the easiest way to practice non lens changing shooting without looking like an Adorama whore 1. As a carry about and travel camera 2. As...
  9. geffy

Major Canon announcements in February and May of this year [CR2]

Sony are just not professional cameras, they cause too many problems and are too fussy in use and handling, the sensors are great and can produce great pictures it just does not flow, they rely on the hype of influencers who look at pixels so they are popular
  10. geffy

Canon RF 70-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM to be announced this year [CR2]

wow, its not a Sony world anymore
  11. geffy

Potential Canon EOS R Mark II specifications [CR1]

perfect, like me except for my wooden leg, seriously i am waiting for it, consider it bought
  12. geffy

Canon officially announces the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III

Well i did not upgrade to the II s o i guess i will save for the first mirrorless DX
  13. geffy

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

I thought this was 2020:(
  14. geffy

Patent: IBIS appears in EOS M and PowerShot cameras

quite a few wives have vibration control too
  15. geffy

Deal: EOS M100 EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM & EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM $399

criminal the 55 200 is a decent lens
  16. geffy

Announcement details on the 1DX Mark III

looks like shot
  17. geffy

What surprises does Canon still have in store for the EOS-1D X Mark III?

jugs, lots of them, make it a goddess of a camera
  18. geffy

What surprises does Canon still have in store for the EOS-1D X Mark III?

the problem is i cannot carry two lensed 1d's anymore and i see less of them at shoots where they were the badge of success only a year ago amongst a rabble of snappers, it may well be a video and sports camera but photographers are making less money than when the mark II came out and...
  19. geffy

Canon EOS R Mark II in testing [CR2]

Always amazes me that sony is so lauded, yes it has really good specs and image quality but actually getting that image is a pain, the canons have their limitations but it is a better experience and what it lacks in pixels or dynamic range is compensated by handling and colour quality and where...