Search results

1. J

Industry News: Nikon announces the Nikon Z50 APS-C mirrorless camera body & DX Z-mount lenses

Now we know why the EOS M5 II has not been released!
  2. J

Auto Focus Problem with EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM with EF-EOS R Adapter

I saw a similar condition upon trying various EF lenses on my newly acquired EOS R, my 100-400 would not focus. I fussed around a bit and finally cleaned the contacts on the EF 100-400, and voila it works! Happy with the EOS R I like the physical size and fast focus!
  3. J

Here are some more images of the Canon EOS M6 Mark II

Where is the M5 II? Anyone?
  4. J

Rumored Canon EOS M6 Mark II specifications [CR1]

Here it is! Interposed adaptor to allow EF-M To accept RF lenses as well as EF lenses! Japan Patent Application 2019-133194 https://www.canonnews.com/canon-patent-application-new-mount-and-lens-adapters You saw it here first!
  5. J

-pekr-; Yes exactly! Two new M bodies coming! mchris; New bodies with two thin intermediate adapters, and new firmware, done! BillB; Two adapters, not one. Requires a new larger physical opening and mechanical interface in the new M bodies, to accommodate the larger R lens rear glass element...
  6. J

OK, here’s my thoughts on the obvious lack of EOS M high performance lenses: What if Canon would adapt the EOS R lenses to the new M bodies? Think about an intermediate adapter were included in the M body design that would adapt the body for the EOS M lens, and another adapter that would accept...
  7. J

Show your Bird Portraits

Here's the Hawk
  8. J

Show your Bird Portraits

Thanks AlanF, new to this! Oh! That's Better!
  9. J

Show your Bird Portraits

Sunday, during a lull in the rain, found this guy with Squirrel Dinner near UW Center for Urban Horticulture. Later along the lake this American Bittern was pointed out to me by a UW student photographer. Lucky day for me!