Search results

1. J

Filming on trail

I've been debating this for a while now, and still haven't come up with a good solution (or compromise) for my problem. These last couple of years I've been spending more and more time hiking, and have usually only taken stills. This year I really want to film some short sequences while hiking...
  2. J

Quick 85mm question

Hey! I have a quick question about the Canon 85 mm 1.8 and 1.2. I used to own the 1.2L and used it for everything, rarely took it off, but I made the mistake of selling it. I am now considering saving up for it, but as it's so expensive I am also considering the 1.8. When I had the 1.2L I used...
  3. J

Peak Design Camera clip or Black Rapid Backpack Strap?

Hi, I've been thinking about getting a Black Rapid Backpack Strap (though I already have Sport) for my next hiking trip. But I recently came over the Peak Design Camera Clip, and wondered id that would be a better solution for carrying (I would still bring the BR Sport). My concern would be the...
  4. J

[Solved] Lenses for a 3-5 day hike

Hi, I am planing on taking a trip to Jotunheimen, Norway in August, might be going alone too, and I am considering what gear to bring/buy. I have: Canon 5D Mark III with a Black Rapid Strap Sigma 35mm Art Canon 70-200 F4L IS NiftyFifty Extra memory card and battery (1 extra?) + a tripod...
  5. J

Connect DSLR to PC/Projector wireless

I am totally blank on this subject! I might get to shoot a birthday in June and some have been wondering if it is possible to "stream" photos directly on to the projector/pc? To clarify, I want to: Show photos as I take them directly on to the projector/pc, wireless? Any solutions for this...