Search results

1. J

R6/R5/RF Rebates coming?

Interesting, I have never used CPW before. I emailed the seller for details. Thanks!
  2. J

Well, well, well… could this be Canon’s lens roadmap for 2021? [CR2]

Given the size of the sigma 105 1.4, I am sure this would be a monster.
  3. J

R6/R5/RF Rebates coming?

Thanks for that. The reason I am asking was in Canada I spotted a $200 off deal on the R6 up until Dec 31st and the same on the 24-105 F4. they are both back to regular prices. The 24-105 F4 is apparently in short supply in Canada I am hearing.
  4. J

R6/R5/RF Rebates coming?

Any word on upcoming rebates for R6/R5/RF for Canada and/or the US?
  5. J

Canon EOS M5 Coming Before Photokina [CR3]

I already have the M3 - if I get a M5 I could make a BMW ad ;) Built-in EVF, its about time, the external one on the M3 is clunky to pull out of the bag and attach/detach.
  6. J

Ending Soon: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan 1yr $94 (Reg $119)

Crap. Canadians cannot get this deal - got this at checkout. NAFTA Qualified Item is noncancelable and nonreturnable Important Notice! NOTE: This item is only available to customers using a US billing address at registration.
  7. J

Seems like you can merely add the download code to your existing subscription - see below in the section titled "Extend a membership with a prepaid card" https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/renew-restart-extend-membership.html
  8. J

Re: Deal: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan 1yr $94 (Reg $119) Wouldn't you just order the "Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (12 Month Subscription, Download) B&H # ADCCPP12MS •MFR # 65259312 " version if you were in Canada? I pay 120/yr/USD typically - this looks like a deal...
  9. J

M3 light travel kit

@OP. I have the M3, 187-55, 11-22, 22/2 and was considering the 15-45 and selling the 18-55 with my original M kit as I don't really use the M since getting the M3. What are your thoughts on the 15-45 for general travel?
  10. J

Rokinon Announces 21mm f/1.4 & 50mm f/1.2 for EOS M

The 50 1.2 looks very interesting indeed, and I agree the EVF would be a better be to MF to Rokinon.
  11. J

OK, lets get down to the nitty gritty question everyone has with the Eos-M3....

I picked up the Op/Tech wrist strap and also it can un-snap and I can add the shoulder strap although I have only used the shoulder strap 5% of the time.
  12. J

M3 and EF-M 11-22 Available at B & H

I have both the M3 and the 11-22 and they are a great travel combo when you want to travel light.
  13. J

Canon EOS M3 Coming to North America? [CR2]

Both B+H and Adorama have the M3 and 11-22 and 55-250 in stock too (or perhaps pre-order) so it is out in the wild.
  14. J

I wonder if 'North America' in this case includes both USA and Canada? As we know each country has autonomy in what they bring in.
  15. J

Bring it! I bought mine in Japan with an EVF when it came out and it is a great backup to my 5D3. I travel with the M3 do portraits and studio product shots with the 5D3.
  16. J

Setting Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) on EOS-M3

Just pulled out my original M and like yours it can be set to FEC - although the M3 does not appear to have the same capability.
  17. J

Setting Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) on EOS-M3

I am trying to map FEC to a button via the 'custom controls' area available in the camera controls section and cannot find a means to map FEC to one of the customizable buttons - has anyone had any luck with this? Also, are the two ways below the only way to invoke FEC? Camera controls (in...
  18. J

35L II and New EF-M zoom coming on 8/14?

If the 15-45 is as sharp as the 11-22 then it would be very interesting as a general walk-around travel lens. I own the 11-22, 18-55 and 22/2 and a 15-45 might fill that gap nicely - although 6.3 on the long end really sucks. I understand the longer glass often requires this to keep the weight...
  19. J

Found a new workflow with the M3 as far as magnify with manual lenses...

Cool - that is helpful and you can cycle back and forth between between the modes rather than having to always move forward.
  20. J

Eos-m3 tethered shooting with lightroom 6 not working.

Thanks folks - I appreciate the comments. I thought I had read somewhere pre-release of the M3 it would support tethering. I was going to consider it for product shots but transferring raws over wireless would take too long.