Search results

1. cid

Post Your Best Landscapes

thanks a lot!
  2. cid

I cannot help myself, I have to add this one too again from Slovakia, Lesser Fatra national park. 4 Shots HDR
  3. cid

thank you
  4. cid

Another shot from Lesser Fatra national park, Slovakia, next morning it's panorama consisting of 3 shots
  5. cid

thank you guys!
  6. cid

One shot from this Saturday, we woke up at 3am to be on the hill for sunrise. For two days we were unlucky and didn't get any shots and this day some clouds were already covering the sky. Luckily for us not the whole sky, just the right part :) It was the most colorful morning I ever...
  7. cid

ok, I'll add one more
  8. cid

thank you guys!
  9. cid

Thank you very much. I was thinking about shopping the hut out, but in the end I like it this way. It adds a tiny detail to the scene and I think the position is very nice, since you probably start viewing at the peak and then slowly go down and right with the wave.
  10. cid

again one from my last year visit in dolomites, hope you like it
  11. cid

Autumn

thank you
  12. cid

Autumn

one more from me - shot at Cinque Torri, Dolomites, Italy It was frosty before sunrise, but still quite warm after it.
  13. cid

flajraven polar support

Hi guys, I was thinking about this for few days until I made my mind. I'd like to ask you for support in competition. I used this business forum since I feel it's great opportunity for me to have a look to Norgegian/Swedish polar areas and bring some awesome photos from there. I know you are...
  14. cid

Autumn

thank you guys! glad to hear that :)
  15. cid

Creative post-processing – before & after

I like those :) Sadly some photos are not visible
  16. cid

Colorized photo

very nice comparison, you can clearly see, when some photos were made to be monochrome :) sometimes the color is just not necessary ...
  17. cid

Driftwood

interesting, I was just wondering how those holes were created
  18. cid

Black & White

very nice
  19. cid

New Rebel DSLR Coming for CES in January [CR2]

if it's meant to replace 100D, then there is point of releasing new model, as already said if there were sensor from 80D and some nice features, then it would sell really fast ;)
  20. cid

Patent: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS With Built-in 1.4x and 1.7x Extender

looks pretty interesting, however even if it really went to production, it would be pretty expensive