Search results

1. T

Musicvideo - "Der Erlkönig" filmed with Canon 5D III and a drone

Hello! I filmed a musicvideo with a very talented violinist from the USA. He played "Der erlkönig" which is based on a Song of Schubert based on the famous poem of Goethe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzOW7vB2xE8 This is my very first musicvideo, so please let me know what you think :D...
  2. T

Going through the desert with my Mark III

Hello everyone! here is a Video I shot in Israel during a trip through the Negev: Trip through the Negev I am always trying to improve - please let me know what you think. Thanks :)
  3. T

Iceland with my Mark III (feat. Orcas, Seals and Auroras)

I really really appreciate all your comments. Thank you!
  4. T

Thanks to everybody for the comments! :) @ Pultzar: I'll take your advice! Thinking back, I only had the problems with the Canon L 70-200mm F4.... Thank you very much! @ drmikeinpdx: My batteries did pretty bad ;D In the very north of Iceland (down to -20°C) I used about 4 batteries a day.
  5. T

Hello everybody! I just finished my Video i shot in Iceland with my 5D Mark III Iceland in the wintertime The Videos were shot using several tripods and a Glidecam 4000pro. Some of the timelapses were shot with a StageZero Dolly from DynamicPerception. Lenses in use Canon 50mm F1.2 Canon...
  6. T

Israel with my Canon 5D Mark III

Yes it is ;D
  7. T

Thank you so much for your comment! You are right! Usually I really hate digital image stabilization, but my glidecam took a lot of sand and became rough and bumpy - so I unfortunaly had to stabilize some scenes afterwards... I always shoot at low contrast and high saturation. I think adding...
  8. T

Thank you! Say hi to Israel for me, next time you go there!
  9. T

You are absolutely right! This timelpase went so wrong. I woke up too late (as a result of exhaustion) and hesitated to set up my camera way too fast and inaccurate. The single pictures were shot at F1.2 and 1/6400sec ;D ;D ;D I tried to underexpose it - so the colours of the sunset would...
  10. T

Hello everyone! I went to Israel in August and made this video: Israel - The land of the Bible It was so hot in the dessert. My fellow had a small dslr (not canon) with her. It stoped working when exposed to the sun too long. No such problems for my 5D III :D Let me know what you think :)...