Search results

1. Cariboucoach

The Canon EOS R1 will come well before the EOS R5 Mark II [CR3]

Yes, I accidentally read one of the dimensions (28.1 x 18.7) as the resolution. But it was 10.1mp vs 21.1 that is the doubling I thought of...
  2. Cariboucoach

Yes, 10.1mp. I misread the dimentions of the sensor, 28.1 x 18.7.
  3. Cariboucoach

Back in May 2007, Canon released the 1D mark III at 10.1mp. Then in Nov. 2007 they released the 1Ds mark III at 21.1mp. That is not HIGH resolution, but it is 2 differing cameras in the 1D line and the second at twice the resolution. Then they were combined in the 1D X line
  4. Cariboucoach

Canon adds two new lenses to the short supply list

I appologise for miscommunicating. Canon, as you have stated many times in the past, knows their market much better than any of us. And no, I am not a nuroanatomist, I am not that smart so my logic may be flawed. I am just an average Joe who likes photography. But I am also Not a troll. It is...
  5. Cariboucoach

Canon to speak at IEDM about new sensor development

Agreed, Au is gold on the periodic table. But aluminum, Al, is a good conductor of electricity. That is why some houses in the US had aluminum wiring put in them. It turned out to be a bad decision.
  6. Cariboucoach

Canon to speak at IEDM about new sensor development

That was my first thought when I saw the AU.
  7. Cariboucoach

Canon adds two new lenses to the short supply list

If, as some people on this site have stated that \"Canon know the market far better than we do\", why do they say demand was more than we thought. Don\'t they know their market?
  8. Cariboucoach

A look at the Canon RF 24-105 F2.8L IS USM Z MTF

I have watched a youtube video that "The Snapchick" did. She endorses and uses a cotton carrier.
  9. Cariboucoach

Update on the Canon RF 200-800mm f/6.3-9 IS USM

As we all know, Canon know the market FAR BETTER than we the humble masses do. How could they ever under estimate what the demand will be. There is very little reason they won't be able to meet the demand.
  10. Cariboucoach

Is it finally happening? Canon RF 50mm f/1.4 USM [CR1]

With the EF 50mm 1.4 so popular and profitable, why do you think they haven't released and RF version yet. I would think it would sell just as well as the EF version. Why are they draging their feet?
  11. Cariboucoach

Canon RF 200-500mm f/4L IS USM confirmed, likely in Q4 [CR3]

You could donate part of you liver as it regenerates itself. Maybe a new lens every year or so.
  12. Cariboucoach

In a shocking development, Canon adds the EOS R3, RF 16mm f/2.8 & RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM to its list of products with a supply issue

The way prices are falling, you will actually be able to afford a 7/16 sheet of OSB!
  13. Cariboucoach

Canon officially announces the RF 50mm f/1.8 STM and the RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM

I was watching a Tony and Chelsea Northrup review. One was using a Sony, the other the Canon. Both made a comment about having to clean the Sony sensor very often. Then they proceeded to show some pictures and lo and behold, there was one from Sony with a big spec of dust in the picture.
  14. Cariboucoach

What’s a “realistic” lens that you’d like to see Canon make?

With the advances in lenses these days I would like a redo of the EF 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6L IS USM. I don't own one but It seems like it could be a great lens for sports.
  15. Cariboucoach

Deal of the Day: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 $59 (Reg $99)

Clicking on the link and going to your cart does not get the $59.99 price. Has this deal ended?
  16. Cariboucoach

Tony Northrup: I Made a Mistake: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is the BEST Vlogging Camera. Seriously.

Reminds me of another Canon camera that came out about 5 years ago. Surprise, surprise!
  17. Cariboucoach

The World's Largest Ultrahigh-Sensitivity CMOS Image Sensor

I would be willing to bet this will go on their mirrorless camera, M5 Mark XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
  18. Cariboucoach

Ended: Canon EOS 6D Mark II, BG-E21, PIXMA Pro-100 Bundle $1399 (Reg $2149)

Re: Hot Deal: Canon EOS 6D Mark II, BG-E21, PIXMA Pro-100 Bundle $1399 (Reg $2149) If I didn't need a new furnace, I would cave in and get this. For the $$$ is is a very good deal.
  19. Cariboucoach

Updated: Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI Additional Images & Information

This is from the Canon USA website; Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to previous 430EX One-touch, quick-lock mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera Full flash control possible on camera menu, with...