Search results

1. P

Lens dilemma... help! :)

After abandoning Canon a couple of years ago, I'm back. I missed it. :-[ I recently got a 5D IV with 100-400 L II and TC 1.4x. I already owned the 50L which I love. I'm trying to decide if it would make sense to add a fast prime to my kit like 35 1.4 II L or sell the 50mm, while getting 16-35...
  2. P

Starting a new business... gear advice?

Hello everyone, I am planning to start a side photography business and I recently sold all my gear (5D III, 6D and a bunch of L lenses) so that I can start with a new setup. This post is supposed to be constructive, no trolling. I am debating whether sticking with Canon (which I know and feel...
  3. P

Planning fall foliage trip to Colorado... Suggestions?

Hi all, I'm patiently waiting for the 5DSR and in the meantime planning several trips to do some landscape photography. One of the trip is 8days in Colorado, 1st week of October. Are there any places that I should not miss? I don't mind traveling each day to a different location, so I'm...
  4. P

Dropped 16-35L II

It's the first time I damage my equipment and I was wondering how much it would cost to replace the filter thread of the 16-35L. The lens works just fine, but the thread got bent a little and it prevents the installation of filters. I contacted Canon, but they cannot tell an average price...
  5. P

print on acrylic or on metal?

I want to make a couple of large landscape prints for my office. Which type of print would you recommend between acrylic and metal? Thanks!