Search results

1. B

Share your camera war wounds

Here is mines 1dx slipped and fell onto a rock 1dx saved me well maybe not lol
  2. B

A question for 5dmk3 and 1dx owners

Ok this may have been asked before if so i apologise.Who uses all the points on there cameras or do you still focus and recompose?i personally since getting my 5d3 and 1dx have been using all the points even the outer ones,but i think scrolling through the points can take time which can lead to...
  3. B

Cheap fisheye for canon full frame?

Well as the title says,what are the cheap fisheye options for canon full frame as these lenses are only used rarely i dont see the need for splashing out on the 8-15L version so just whats out there?
  4. B

85 1.2mk3 anytime soon?

I am considering buying the 85 1.2 mk2 but what are the chances of the being upgraded the mk2 has weaknesses thats for sure,i see back in 2010 was the last rumour about this being updated but surely there must be something in the works..thoughts?
  5. B

some of my b&w images

This phtoo i have cropped to 5x7 for the client removing the bum of the girl to the left giving a stronger composition. cute by Lseriesglass, on Flickr expression one of the key elements for me when photographing people. laughter by Lseriesglass, on Flickr A girl who looks deep in thought...
  6. B

600 ex-rt into fresh water river

Well at the weekend i dropped my 600 ex-rt into a river :( i tried to use it straight after stupid i know but gave it a couple of days it was working but was taking ages to go off after turned off and a couple of other niggling things so i sent it to fixation in the uk who said it was corroding...
  7. B

Photo of kickboxer

This is scott "The title taker" allan world champion kickboxer this shot was taken in a mixed lighting gym iso 8000 with the canon 5dmk3+ 70-200 f2.8 mk2 Kickboxer by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  8. B

anger at 1 dx review on professional photographer magazine

So i bought professional photographer magazine here in the uk and there is a review from professional photographer mark rawlings.Now i am going to get straight to it he mention's 3 times his annoyance at having to press a button then the controller to move af point's 3 times he mentions this at...
  9. B

Sharon at south queensferry

sharon by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  10. B

maddie

maddie autumn by Lseriesglass, on Flickr maddie by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  11. B

charlene

charlene b&w by Lseriesglass, on Flickr charlene by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  12. B

vicky pregnant (cousin)

Here is a shot i got of my cousin vicky using 1 off camera flash 430ex2 camera left 5dmk3 ef70-200 f2.8 L usm mk2 i have since sold my 430 ex2 and pocketwizards and purchased 2 600 ex-rt's and st-e3 transmitter Happy mummy to be.. by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  13. B

Lauren 5dmk3 ef 70-200 f2.8Lis usm mk2

lauren by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  14. B

sold my 430ex2 and pocketwizards mini&flex

ok so as the title says sold my pocketwizards and 430ex 2 ordered 2 600 ex-rts and st-e3,do you guys think thats a wise move?the reason for me was better build flash although i could have stuck with pocketwizards i now have less to go wrong i dont have to put the flash on pocketwizrds too so a...
  15. B

rock chick street shot in blackpool

Taken with my 5d mk3 + ef 24-70 f2.8 L usm Rock chick by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  16. B

joanna 5d mk3 70-200 mk2

canon 5d mk3 + ef70-200 f2.8 L is usm mk2 natural light joanna by Lseriesglass, on Flickr
  17. B

new article on 5dmk3 from jeff ascough

New article i just noticed dont know if its been posted before if it has i am sorry but heres the link http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/education/technical/jeff_ascough_on_the_eos_5d_mark_iii.do
  18. B

lightroom 4 5dmkIII raw now supported download the release candidate here

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom4-1/
  19. B

Canon "Pro" Announcements on September 22, 2011

digitalrev have been invited to a canon pro launch on the 22nd of sept they have just stated on twitter the dslrs are coming
  20. B

information leaks

i just started this topic as i was curious if a massive company like canon are putting there new cameras in production how do they keep it so secret surly we should be getting info on sensors or if new cameras are actually in production it must be hard keeping all those employees mouths shut how...