Search results

1. T

Poll: Mirrorless XXD (90D) mount

I was reading a bunch of talk about the conflict with having the M- mount and the R-mount. I was wondering if the XXD (80D) series went mirrorless, what mount do you think they would put on the camera.
  2. T

Photo Contest Help

My wife is working at a new medical school and they want to have a photo contest for the students. They were wondering about files sizes and printing. They want to be able to print on metal at 24 x 36. The wording the put in the email to my wife and asked her to ask me is "Electronic file...
  3. T

Tripod help

I am in the market for a new tripod. I have an for like 5 year Dolica 65" and it has plenty of love. So I just got a new hiking partner my 2 month daughter about 65% of my hikes will be just the two of us. The rest of the time my wife will be there. I am looking for a lighter tripod, so I am...
  4. T

Rokinon 14mm f2.8 vs Rokinon 14mm T3.1

I have been thinking about getting a new lens for night photos. I thought when these lens came out that they were the same glass but different builds like declicking ect. But I have been looking into it lately and it looks like they are a different in the glass. On the Rokinon website they...
  5. T

Copy of Art work

My wife just got a grey's anatomy illustrations which is black and white. She wants to make copies of it for display reasons. I was looking for suggestions on best how to do that. I don't think I want to do it on my 3-1 hp $50 printer. I know you can photograph things like that or scan. I am not...
  6. T

Havasupai waterfalls

I am going to Havasupai in like a month. I don't have any ND filters but I feel like I need one. I only have about $100 to drop on filters. So I can't decide if I want a 3 stop filter or 10 stop filter. I have a canon Circular Polarizer. I will probably be bringing my 17-35 2.8 tarmon and maybe...
  7. T

First Flash

I need to pick up my first flash. So I have a 6D, I didn't like the pop up flash on my t2i and how it looked so i never got into flash photography. But now i know i need one. I rented the canon 580 ex II bc my friend wanted me to shoot his engagements and I realized i really need one. The hard...
  8. T

Adorama sale

Adorama is having a sale on Select Canon Lenses, Point & Shoot and DSLR Cameras. Enter coupon code S2221112 at checkout. Shipping is free. Notable deals after discount Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens $1929 Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens $1949 Canon...
  9. T

Which Zoom lens?

I have the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM and I have been thinking about selling and getting the EF 70-200 f4 non is. I am not sure if it is worth the effort and extra money. Or losing the IS. I have a sigma 135-400mm but the auto focus doesn't work but that isn't a big problem. So I am not...