Search results

1. lion rock

Flowers and other Flora

Glad you see your posts again. Hope it keeps coming. Your shots are always nice. -r
  2. lion rock

BIRD IN FLIGHT ONLY -- share your BIF photos here

Only! Not going to count. But beautiful shot. -r
  3. lion rock

Flowers and other Flora

ISv, Great! -r
  4. lion rock

Pop-up Hades

I'm joining in on the chorus of thank you to get rid go the annoying ad placement. You're the trusted person. -r
  5. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

ISv, I'm pointed to the image of a "thumb up" being a blank square. So, I want to write it in words that your photos of the birds are beautiful and deserve a big "thumbs up." -r
  6. lion rock

Flowers and other Flora

Thanks Valvebounce, I understand his question. I'll check why the attachment is not showing ( I see it in my computers ). I'll be careful next time. Anyway, he posted some nice photos. -r
  7. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

ISv, . Without captive creatures, most of us mortals can't see a lot of the vast variety of the species. Nor do we really take the care to observe closely what they look like. If the creatures are taken great care of, we should enjoy them. Only difference a captive animal don't enjoy is it's...
  8. lion rock

Flowers and other Flora

ISv, means "thumb up," "good," etc. -r
  9. lion rock

Flowers and other Flora

ISv, -r
  10. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

Great shadows/reflection! -r
  11. lion rock

Bundu, Wildlife shots are often potluck. You can practice, plan, wait, locate and hope for the PERFECT shot. But, in the end, it is "luck" for lack of a better description. If there are more opportunities to shoot again, yes,you may get better shot. Most of the time, that's not an option...
  12. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

ISv, Vern and AlanF: You take great photos! Appreciate the nice ones! -r
  13. lion rock

Jack, Good shots! Post anyways. -r
  14. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

Berowne, Great portrait! -r
  15. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

Yes on that! -r
  16. lion rock

Dragonflies and Damselflies

This shot of stacked dragon is produced by a master! -r
  17. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

Jack, Dogs give a lot of pleasure. BUT, they tie you down. I have two at home. When we travel, we have to look for sitters, cost almost as much for that as traveling. The smaller of out two is a killer, loving, cute and smart. Better get a un-mirror or mirrored camera. ;) -r
  18. lion rock

Show your Bird Portraits

I agree. Colorful. Beautiful! Excellent shot. -r