Search results

1. ashmadux

M50 Eye tracking Preview Video - let's discuss

Looks VERY usable if this video is any indicator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUTdR758XfU The beginning of better things to come. For portrait shooters, nailing the eyes is everything or the image is fail. As great as my 5d3 is, I miss exact (closest) eye focus almost 30% of the time...
  2. ashmadux

35mm IS Image quality- ghosting, bokeh, fringing

Im wondering how other users experience has been with this lens. I've rented the lens quite a few times over the last year or so, and i was looking forward to owning one. So I recently purchased from canon refurb (last time, never again) and to say that I am unimpressed with the image quality...
  3. ashmadux

Flash/Camera Setup for Backstage events with bad lighting no bounce advice.

Behind The Scenes at Fashion Week I'll be doing my first Fashion Week event assignment. I'll be doing behind the scenes at a number of shows and it can go from very dark to somewhat bright in the working areas. I'm looking for advice as likely not to shoot in manual oh, & I know things will be...
  4. ashmadux

Purchase Canadian 5d3 body through Canon Price Watch? Anyone here has?

Has anyone here ever used these guys for a purchase? USA warranty, as is confirmed by CPW that is valid? I have a important month long trip, and need ta new body that i can confide in its Af for irreplaceable pictures. It will be on credit card, so it will be protected from fraud, but no...
  5. ashmadux

6d, canon refurb issues, and AFMA results

I recently purchase a 6d from canon refurb sale. Tested it out, image quality sucked. AF was totally off, even after focal and hand AFMA. I compared shots taken from a bh demo unit, with no edited settings besides raw. Immediately noticeably better. I prepare a whole folder for canon repair to...
  6. ashmadux

Need a new Body- nothing available- wtf Canon

Any new news on when a new canon body might appear..? I mean anything? Im running my t2i into the ground...and the 72100 looks delish but im not switching. Love my t2i and dont want to see it lose its life before an new body - at nice high intro price becomes available. (Cant believe the 60d...
  7. ashmadux

Camon M (mini) prices

I wonder if anyone is asking canon why the Europeans get the speedlite in the box, while Americans have to shell out almost 200 bucks for it. body w/22m+flash+extra battery= 1050.00 And wait, 200 bucks for an apapter...oh yes canon, thanks very much for that one. I dont get it. Of course canon...