Search results

1. L

5Div diffraction/aberration data for Sigma lenses

The one feature that is kinda cool on the 5Div is the diffraction/aberration correction. My biggest worry is that it won't work with my new'ish Sigma 24-105/f4 I am wondering if there will be a means for Sigma provided data to be put into the 5D, or Canon will work with 3rd party lenses? Any...
  2. L

Could the 7D-iii be closer than we might think???

Absolute speculation, but, with the 1DX-ii out, and considering it has the same MP and similar specs as a "fixed" 7D-ii. IF Canon architecture is up to the task, I think it is reasonable the 7D-iii could be out within 6 to 9 months. So, they both have 20.2MP, and there is nothing wrong with the...
  3. L

Walk in Toronto

Here are a few pictures from a quick trip to Toronto a few years back. Eaton Centre, or at least it used to be called that Train Station Looking down from the CN Tower And near the base of the CN Tower
  4. L

One Saturday in Vienna, AU

In the fall of 2014 I was in Austria on a business trip, but managed to get up to Vienna on a Saturday. Weather was not perfect, but I managed to get a few shots I am proud of. The rest of the gallery at https://lonerider.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumKey=tGqLwS