Search results

1. samueljay

How to take more than one photo on self timer with 5D Mk III?

Hi There! I'm pretty sure that on my 550D I was able to set the self timer to take up to 10 frames in a row on self timer, but can't for the life of me find in the manual or on the camera how to do this on the 5D Mark III, I can only find how to take one single shot with either a 2 second wait...
  2. samueljay

Help Choosing My Next Lens? :)

Just for a bit of fun, I thought I'd ask around to see what people would recommend as my next lens. You can see the lenses I currently own below :) I was going to get the 85mm ƒ/1.2L USM II, however I have been thinking lately that the 50mm might have me covered for a while, and I should get...
  3. samueljay

AFL (Australian Rules Football)

Hi All, There wasn't a thread here for AFL, so thought I'd start one, has anyone here taken any shots at a game recently? I took my camera there to Sundays Game (St Kilda vs. North Melbourne) and took a few shots, was pretty happy with how they turned out, but would love to see others stuff /...
  4. samueljay

Battle of the 50mm's (1.2L , ZE 1.4, ZE 2.0)

Hi All, I've recently got my 5D Mark III, and got it with the kit lens, and in a months time I really want to pick up a good 50mm prime (I've come from film, and a good 50mm prime was the lens that stuck to my camera body the most), so I've narrowed it down to these three choices. I'm liking the...
  5. samueljay

Quick Question about 5D Mk III LCD Screen

So, I got my 5D Mark III w/24-105 kit lens last night! :D Wow! Absolutely in love with it, from the very first picture I took I was instantly impressed and could tell the difference night and day from my previous camera, 550D/T2i. It feels good to be full frame, and the focal lengths on the zoom...
  6. samueljay

Does Canon test lenses with bodys in Kits? (i.e. 5d III with Kit lens)

Hi All! Have heard a lot of talk about micro adjusting lenses and how sometimes your lens and camera aren't calibrated together and need to be sent in to be calibrated or micro adjusted. I was just wondering if Canon tests their lenses with their bodies they ship out in kits to make sure they're...