Search results

1. M

An RF Zoom fisheye is coming [CR2]

Absolutely! I love my EF version and use it at every wedding. I will be upgrading when the RF version comes out. As stated in other posts, niche lenses like the fisheye, MP-65mm and tilt-shift varieties are what makes Canon special.
  2. M

Canon Introduces Their First Dual Fisheye Lens for Stereoscopic 3D 180° VR Capture in 8K

Interesting lens. Does this mean an RF fisheye version of the 8-15mm Is coming?
  3. M

This is probably the best camera review I’ve ever watched – Gerald Undone with the Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6

Amen. If you don’t care about video, skip to 19:48 where he starts talking about photography. On second thought, it’s not that informative on the topic of photography. Just skip it.
  4. M

Change capture time with Capture One

Ever get an answer for your question? I'm dealing with the same issue currently since switching to Capture One.
  5. M

The Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Has Started Shipping in North America

BINGO! I'm diggin' mine!
  6. M

Canon U.S.A. Unveils New “Canon See Impossible” Videos

Was the use of a tiny font in the video done to emphasize that it's difficult to read in the dark underwater? Well done!
  7. M

*UPDATED* Here's an Updated 2017 Canon Roadmap

Re: Here's an Updated 2017 Canon Roadmap I would love to know the status of an updated TS-E 45mm as well!
  8. M

Lighting modifier recommendations- softboxes, umbrellas, shape, size?

Thanks for this tip and your video. Very helpful when using the Westcott Apollo!
  9. M

Gel Systems: Honl vs Rogue? (and is 600EX's gel holder viable?)

I use the Rogue gel kit system and it works fine for weddings. However, as Syl Arena has mentioned, the Honl system allows for a faster change of gels if time is a factor (setting sun). If I buy more, next time I'm trying the Honl system.
  10. M

Your favourite motorsports events

Love these panning shots! Especially the first one! Lens and shutter speed? http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18814.0;attach=45949;image
  11. M

MY dog

Very nice shot!
  12. M

motorsport photos

Thanks for the info. We have a local drag strip near me in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Oh how I wish it had a "bridge" overlooking the drag strip like the one in your photo. Very unique perspective, especially for drag racing.
  13. M

motorsport photos

Really like the second pic, looks like a tilt-shift but your Flickr page says a 400mm was used. How did you get this perspective?
  14. M

Decisions decisions...

I have the 300 2.8 II and I love this lens. I was in your dilemma awhile back a chose the lens over the 1dx. I still want the 1dx but I've been able to get by without it for the time being. Since you have the 5d mk III, 7d and both teleconverters, I think you would get more benefit from the...
  15. M

600EX-RT + ST-E3-RT remote zoom setting?

Unfortunately, zoom is not possible with the ST-E3-RT. I wish it was. I love mine too.
  16. M

Made the Jump

Congrats, you'll love your new 5D MKIII!