Search results

1. RonQ

Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT Flash & PocketWizard

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advise and assistance... I have a 5D2 & 5D3 with 1 580EX2 Flash. I'm using the flash with a set of 1 Mini TT1 & Flex TT5 on either body. I'm looking to purchase a new 600EX-RT however, I'm not sure if I just need to buy 1 Mini TT1 or both the Mini TT1 and Flex...
  2. RonQ

5D2 & Strobe Light Question

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can give me some direction on what mode to set the white balance to when shooting with a 3 light strobe set-up? I typically leave it on auto WB and tweak it in post production; however, this time I'll have the editor, stylist, and publisher of the magazine at the...
  3. RonQ

Best Lens for Tabletop Dinnerware Shoot

Hi everyone, I'm wondering what other photographers are using when shooting products? I've been hired by a magazine to shoot high end dinnerware, silverware products and I'm not sure is using a TS-E 90mm 2.8 or 100mm 2.8 macro would be best? This will be shot indoors on a large table; the...
  4. RonQ

Best Product Lens

Hey Guys, I normally shoot events for a magazine I've been with for a couple of years; however, I was just asked to shoot 2 different products. One shoot is for high end Tea and the other is for high end dinner ware all indoors. The focus will be on each of the product and this editor is a...
  5. RonQ

New 5D MK2 Owner

YAY!!! Just picked up my new camera and I'm very excited :) Is there anything you guys can recommend I should do first, I know I have a huge learning curve with this camera so anything you guys can tell me I should and should not do would be very helpful. Thanks guys!! Ron
  6. RonQ

5D MK2 - Price

Hey everyone, So I missed out on the B&H & Adorama deal with the 5D II. I know sometimes when reading thru this site that someone has a special offer code they throw out when purchasing a new body. I'm only looking for a new body, no lens. If anyone out there would be so kind as to throw...
  7. RonQ

5D mkII - 7D

Hey guys, I know this question might have been asked before and while trying to search, I get hundred's of posts with anything and everything related to these two bodies. I currently shoot with a 30d as my main camera and in January 2011 purchased a T2i as my back-up. I have realized that an...