Search results

1. B

Canon R&D = very old technology. Evidence found.

It must be true, the internet says so ;) (sorry for not making the irony stand out more in the post, thought the GoPro comment would give it away - will be more careful in the future (y))
  2. B

Canon R&D = very old technology. Evidence found.

To all fanboys/deniers out there: you were wrong all along. The technology Canon incorporates in their cameras is old. Very old. Attached evidence that the 1DX mk2 was tested 10yrs (almost to the date) prior to release (Feb. 2016). BTW: i am pretty sure this is not a typo, but rather a slip of...
  3. B

More Canon Lens Mentions [CR2]

Best rumour i've read in a while! I'm in the market for both. Except for the pricetags they'll come with. My 17-40 is mounted appx 80% of the time, with the 24ts for the remainder, except during vacations where the 24 is substituted with a 24-105, or the 70-200. I've always felt the 17-40 is not...
  4. B

Anyone Want an Improved 16-35mm over the much requested 14-24mm?

If Canon would make it 12-24 I would definetely choose that one. Love wa lenses & their perspective up-close. It would also fit nicely with my other 2 favorite holiday lenses: 24-105L & 100-400L. I have the 17-40 and chose it instead of the 16-35 because I believe it has its advantages in bright...
  5. B

Looking as tall as the Eiffel Tower - best ways to take this pic

Djeeez, my second post and I'm helping you set up an empire of evil. Wtf!?
  6. B

EOS 5D Mark III w/24-70 f/4L IS Kit Coming Soon

As many others I think you're right. Then I started thinking about the 100-400, a lot of rumors about that lens too; getting a makeover or simply getting discontinued? Discontinuing the 24-105 (which I love), makes no sense keeping the 100-400 reach. These two lenses are a perfect combo. But...
  7. B

Looking as tall as the Eiffel Tower - best ways to take this pic

I think something like this is what you're after. Wideangle & small aperture
  8. B

a digital photography noob has a question about image quality

Hi Jens, like you, I am new to this forum. A long time reader, first post. I will not go into details about the differences between those cameras, there's a lot of people here who know them way better than me :) I have the 5DIII + 60D (same sensor as 650D). But, I do see a lot of difference...