Search results

1. G

The Canon EOS R1 is coming, here are a few things to expect

Agreed Tom. Well put. I'm with the group aligned with the ideological business aspect of 1) incremental development (not too much technological advancement at once so as to keep the customers aligned with the product and not jump ship) and 2) making the R1 emulate the competition's Z9 in specs...
  2. G

Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Summary

Love the new specs!!! Means my Mark 2 just had its life extended by years!!! Sweet! Funny thing is the Mark 3 Project Manager put the specs sheet up and briefed higher management saying "This is great for us", and they replied "Yep, it sure is. Great job pushing the boundaries on this...
  3. G

A Bit More About the New “Big White” Lenses Coming from Canon [CR3]

Re: A Bit More About the New \ The line starts back here.....:) I think the 600 is a great lens - would like to get a copy.
  4. G

Canon EOS 77D Coming Soon [CR2]

Don't forget about the 777000. Game changer. Seems they are making a camera for each individual who wants only a portion of the various capabilities out there in the DSLR world. A camera for those who would want 9 out of 20 features A camera for those who would want 14 out of 20 features A...
  5. G

Retailers who will work with you on purchases

Good info and thanks for the reply! Cliff
  6. G

Retailers who will work with you on purchases

All, Anyone know of retailers who might extend a payment plans to those who desire to make the jump to Full Frame? I ask as I saw a local furniture commercial which offered zero interest for a year on larger purchases. Many thanks for the info in advance.
  7. G

Military Aircraft: airshows, operational, whatever, lets see what you have!

Blue Angels at Miramar this past weekend and older F-15C shot.
  8. G

More Specifications & Images of EOS 5D Mark IV

Let's get it to 1,000 posts!
  9. G

*UPDATED* Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications & Image

Re: *UPDATED* Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications & Image ISO tests are all that is left (and seeing what card slots are provided). If it's good at low light, then I'm in.
  10. G

Deal: Great Prices on Lexar 1066x CompactFlash Cards

Thanks for the info! Picked up a set as I think the 128GB cards will be warranted when the 30MB 5DIV hits the streets soon!! Will be my first FF. :)
  11. G

EOS 5D Mark IV Registered with Indonesian Certification Authority

1) I do not care for any candidate and fear for the future. 2) No reasonable real estate in antiquated LA. 3) Costco.
  12. G

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Spec List [CR1]

28 MP and 9 FPS? If true, I'm in!
  13. G

Stock Notice: Canon EOS-1D X Mark II at Amazon

Only seven in stock. sorry, not paying the sales tax. Hello B and H.
  14. G

1Dx mk2 B&H order status

Here, here.
  15. G

1Dx mk2 B&H order status

Almost $480.00 in sales tax from Amazon. I'll tell you one place that I will NOT order from. Post pictures folks!! (Especially low light)
  16. G

More on the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV in 2016 [CR2]

LMAO! A verse from Lamentations... ..but where will the Canonites journey? Will no one hear their cries of woe!? With much wailing and gnashing of teeth, the Canonites did wander into the wilderness, collecting and saving their berries for the much vaulted 1DX II but alas, it is seemingly...
  17. G

Ok, that was LOL
  18. G

Precisely why the 5D4 timeline is pushed to the right. So that others will say the same thing.
  19. G

Canon to Release Super Telephoto Zoom in 2016 [CR2]

Quite nice Spinal Tap reference. Point and tip of the hat to you sir. Lol
  20. G

Canon to Release Super Telephoto Zoom in 2016 [CR2]

Price under 100-400L lens? Canon is now making lens with plastic optics. Neat. I'm spoiled with the two "L" lenses I have. Can't backtrack now as the bar is set.