Search results

1. V

Bikini girl in my studio with my first scenic bacground

GUYS... there is no curve on Bckg... her curves make u think there a curve
  2. V

My photos look so dull

If im not mistaken.. You took those pic with just natural light.. and the pic you posted took by others are used Off Camera Flash(s) OCF.... so that's the different
  3. V

Just Why

Yes, Canon 10D
  4. V

600ex-rt vs PocketWizard Flex TT5 Setup

PW is less %trigger but more accurate on exposure (in ETTL mode, manual is.......manual) 600 RT is 100% trigger but less accurate on exposure. that's is what im having.. but mostly using 600RTs due to convieniences
  5. V

Help me finalize my tripod & ballhead choice

i would go with Gitzo 2541 & RRS bh40. i regret skimping on $ by going 2531 instead of 2541
  6. V

Can You Beat it?

Look at 135L :)
  7. V

Going to get the 24-70 2.8 II. Want a 70-200 as well

Why would you have enough money for the 1DX n 24-70II but not 70-200II?? if money is an issue with getting 70-200IIIS, I would have get 5d3+24-70II+70-200II.
  8. V

Canon U.S.A. Introduces Two New Cinema Prime Lenses, Expanding The Cinema EOS Prime Lens Product Lin

Re: Canon U.S.A. Introduces Two New Cinema Prime Lenses, Expanding The Cinema EOS Prime Lens Product if you're truly in bussiness of making 4k video for commercial purposed (and what these lenses are for), it's relatively cheap.
  9. V

black focus points on 5Dmkiii

black points is 1 of the reason im thinking of 1dx... but $$$$
  10. V

First Round of EOS 7D Mark II Specs [CR1]

if 5d3 isnt dual CF, why should you expect 7d2 is?
  11. V

24-70 F/4L IS - Why I will Buy/Not Buy this lens.

how about... too slow n too expensive :)
  12. V

Opinion: EF 24-70 f/4L IS & EF 35 f/2 IS

How useful on video? you mean useful when you handhold for your home/kid/family video? or usefull when you mount it on the tripod?
  13. V

Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L IS [CR1]

$3000 for a standardized Lense? if so, will $1800 justified by lillte different in IQ,sharpness from Tamron?
  14. V

Renting EF 500mm f4L IS MkII for birthday vacation

i searched red dot sight.... found rifle dot use for gun.. is that what it is? . or A Link Please :)
  15. V

Renting EF 500mm f4L IS MkII for birthday vacation

That's avery nice Trick....... thanks
  16. V

Advice for upcoming portrait shoot

shoot tight: head & shoulder (use 70-200).. use couple angle from top down (get a ladder). use lighting that's create shadown to hide/minimize double chin if she has it
  17. V

Canon Can't Even Make a Billion Dollars Anymore

Made in USA is probably better than everywhere else but Germany or Japan :)
  18. V

Canon Can't Even Make a Billion Dollars Anymore

ouch... not even 1/10 of revenue?
  19. V

Amazing new ML firmware for the 5D3! Clean HDMI [DOESN'T WORK!!]

Re: Amazing new ML firmware for the 5D3! Clean HDMI, zoom box during recording, etc. ~1.5tb for 2hrs??? so, What is the "real usage" of uncompressed HDMI?
  20. V

Tripod - Help

Smooth????? Do you mean $300 is includes the Fluid head & tripod for video? if that's the case, i doubt you'll find 1 that's smooth for $300. favorable mention for tripod&fluid head for video: Satchler Ace (strictly Video only) ~$550.. or get 1 of the tripod mentioned earlier and get video...