Search results

1. erda

Upgrade: aps-c or full frame

I shoot more landscape than anything else, although animals, birds, sports, and motorcycle racing are also of interest.
  2. erda

Upgrade: aps-c or full frame

I know it's been beaten almost to death... I'm looking to upgrade my 30D. Are the differences between the IQ and noise of the 7D, 70D, and 6D when used in good light that great? I'm trying to be cognizant of price-performance; not sure if the performance of a 5D Mark III would be 'worth' the...
  3. erda

Canon EOS 70D Spec List [CR3]

Not sure if it's been discussed, but does it have MFA?
  4. erda

Glacier National Park - New lens?

In my travels this past summer (Glacier, Yellowstone, Colorado), the lens most used was a Tokina 11-16. I'd highly recommend an ultra-wide angle to complement your existing 'quiver'.
  5. erda

Canon 7D: Buy now or wait?

RLPhoto 5d2 prices after 5D3 - 1500$+ Please tell us where we can buy new 5d2s for $1500. I'll buy one for that price.
  6. erda

Panasonic GX1

Just wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to check out this latest version of Panasonic's mirror less camera? Looks like it could be an interesting travel camera!
  7. erda

5D Mark II or 1D Mark III

Any photos on how you had it packed? Did you use a camera bag/case inside?
  8. erda

Not sure that what I've seen so far in that category really impresses too much-sensor size and IQ. Are there any ultra-wides available? Great photos! Can't wait to have a go myself.
  9. erda

Should have mentioned that the 1Dmiii (used-25000 actuations) and a new 5Dmii with grip are within $100 of each other.
  10. erda

So I was in the local store today and was contemplating spending some money! Am planning a trip through Yellowstone and Colorado by motorcycle this summer and was thinking that I'm missing an ultra-wide angle lens. Was thinking about either the Canon 10-22 or the Tokina 11-16. Then I got...
  11. erda

Do you REALLY need a new camera?

Currently have a 30D along with 17-40L and 70-200L F4. Am planning a motorcycle trip though Wyoming and Colorado this summer. Was thinking about adding an ultra-wide angle (either Canon or Tokina). And in keeping with this thread, was also contemplating a different body. A 5D would save me from...